+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 607 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6062

Thread: Can fear be used to avoid the loss in trade?

Member sweety sania is an unknown quantity at this point sweety sania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion ..
    after we trade it is useful to make an evaluation that shows the results of our trading profit or loss either ..
    so that way we can minimize the losses that will occur in the future and make the plan better than the day before

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member miyabi is an unknown quantity at this point miyabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading results today and the previous day was a valuable experience that we can make a pointer how the results of trading on the next day and what plans we have to do, with so much vigor that trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member badrussalam is an unknown quantity at this point badrussalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that fear is losing in forex trading course, that when the best rate is to open any trades at the moment we are in fear of losing but after a few we decided to open then that level is lost. because we will try our best to survive

Member nishat121 is an unknown quantity at this point nishat121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Business have loss and profit .i don't think that with fear you can reduce your loss in this business .with fear you can't make good profit from this business...thanks

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear always create dis concentrate while trading and never taking decision correctly. so, fear can not avoid the losses. we should avoid fear for while trading.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I thought for the moment while ago when I was having serious loss in my trade. I was really not sure of my trade but also I made transactions, and in the end I ended up with loss. Then I thought that I was really afraid while making that trade. My fear was telling me to not to trade. But I ignored my fear and look what I got. I got loss. If I had listened to my fear, I would still be happy with my money.

Does anyone has suffered this type of dilemma? I really think sometimes our fear can save us from the loss. Is it right or it's just my mentality after the loss?
    Excessive fear will make us not confidence. However, excessive self-confidence will also be harmful to the trader. It's all clear measures. Quality skill is evident, when we also came with good mental.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Better than relying on the fear its always good to have confidence. Than avoiding the trading by fear its wise to trade with more confidence. Only when we analyze the market and are sure of the possible price action then we can trade with more confidence in the forex market to make some good amount of profits.

Banned vanes is an unknown quantity at this point vanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, fear will not avoid us from the loss, but it makes us get much losses because we often cut loss in wrong time. fear will makes us late to enter the market also and lose the right timing to make open position

Member ocea is an unknown quantity at this point ocea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before a beginners trades in real account it is very important for him to first trade and practice in demo account to back test his trading plan and it is only when he is confident and generates consistent profits in demo account he should start to trade in real account.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    you see there is no way you can use fear to avoid lose in the forex market all you can do is to learn how to study indicators and strategy and with determination and confident you can really make the best profit in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 607 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)