+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Overbought /oversold Indicators

Senior Member ovijt is an unknown quantity at this point ovijt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The occasional use of the RSI on my screen and the chart to confirm, Overbought, Oversold together. Miriel'm quite comfortable with these two characters, and they are great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion as a new forex trader that has begain trading and learning everyday i would say the rsi and moving average can be used to know when a currency pair is oversold and overbought in the forex market the only problem is to have other indicators as some currencys sell even after being oversold and vise vers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    its great way for mercantilism...there square measure several indicators that show oversold and over bought levels.
    you can use RSI, lingering band..etc..in my read lingering band is nice indicator................

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I am planing to use a overbought/oversold indicator to assist me in decision making in trading. At present i started to use Williams percentage indicator and learning this one. Can you share here which indicator is best for deciding the overbought / oversold condition.
    already two weeks I use the help of indicators Overbought / oversold indicator in my trading sir, but I have not gotten good results in this trade,
    aya do not know if I am wrong in this trade in using the setting, so I always lose and get the wrong signal when the market is running in this trade

Senior Member GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA is an unknown quantity at this point GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iforex927 View Post
    Have a try stochastic with 8,3,3 or 14,3,3 in 4h time frame and daily time frame . Personally use it as Overbought /oversold Indicators .If possible combine with daily chart candle pattern as a filter trade , it really help a lot .
    i thinks it good for overbought and over sell

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    many traders are saying there opinion in this forum about overbought and oversold. i use only RSC and CCI to define overbought and oversold. because My teacher have been using this since 3 years. he told it is good for overbought and oversold.

Banned monirck is an unknown quantity at this point monirck's Avatar
    Thanks
    But you have a chance to measure the most common in the overbought oversold areas and the several indicators that can help us to check and overbought oversold areas oscillator strength index relative centrifugal ratio Willams etc. This indicator can be used. But I always give the wrong signal. To avoid this problem, so it is recommended to use an indicator.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    i heard that RSI also gives signals some over bought /over sold but i do not experience why its not excavation in GBPUSD at the nowadays RSI is indicating its over oversubscribed but its not excavation anyhow because activity is ease accomplishment low

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    its angelic way for trading...there are umpteen indicators that direct oversold and over bought levels.
    you can use RSI, lingering attach..etc..in my compass lingering ring is unspoiled indicator.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indicator stochastic oscillator and RSI is a good indicator to determine overbought or oversold. I have long time used this indicators, and has gained a lot of profit. so the accuracy of the signal given by the stochastic oscillator and RSI is dependent on the settings apply to its indicators.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast