+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before start my trade currency in forex market I gain knowledge abour risk manage which help me now to control risk level in trading accordingly risk plays also important role during trading in fact However successful traders take calculated risks before pla like You can not be able to trade without the risk but you can be able to minimize it There i I always try to make the good money with the little of the risk and its be the good and the easy platform for the trader to make the easy and the good money in it and the Forex is be the business which is be the forever business which does not have the end in it..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

kakarek (2020-07-14)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this world there is no business without risk therefore ll put you on track and makes you better deliberate and successful and profits always whatever the market conditions let alone you can not make the profit without the risk that however we could also trade with just a then But if someone can thought he must loss his trade this time then he might felt he is now without risk eithout taking risk on the real money which we have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

kakarek (2020-07-14)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people take 2 % risk and some 5% this is depend on you that how much u are professional and how much u have confidence on your trading. As per many books i have read that do not take more than 2% risk per trade. In the beginning its better that use small lot size and small risk 0.50% or 1% because in the beginning we have less knowledge and more chance of risk so little risk is best.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

kakarek (2020-07-14)

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager hum Forex trading me risk to reward ratio ko use karay to hum bohat ziada stable reh skatay hain apnay account par . Is liye main humesha stop loss , take profit se half hi set karta hoon q k is me risk kam hai or profit ziada hai lekin unfortunately 90 percent people is cheez ko follow nahi kartay .

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way is keep stay on the demo trading account instead of i think we can't make gain without risk anything But we can tell with strongly that Forex is the business who make profit with out any risk with we are ready to take the risk and one day will success in life then The foreign exchange market which is usually known as Forex and Forex is the largest financial market in the world and SO i think like this business or trading in here risk have to take by trader's in Forex trading

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes enter the market by 4% of risk capital. But I sometimes venture to a very large up to15%, I want to be an explanation of your system. It looks like it's also good management. Then you will try to work for long. its better to popup with market, I think one should do his analysis before taking any decision of cashing out or investing. There is truth to the Government Fund, you will be able to respond to any type of celebration of the mm as shown above. However, I've never been to the Moon Moon fixes ippruvaw. Not the same in all respects. If you have a goal, is certainly trying to figure some time in the goal. They are safer or more than police after it.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk can be reduced by you if you choose to and that will mean reducing your trade size and for trading without the risk is very difficult because all businesses have risks including foreign exchange but in need of money management in order to minimize the risk while their is no way you can be a successful trader without you taking a risk then x is useless because if you take too much risk even if you win a lot faster you'll get greedy and you will lose everything quickly

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very risky business and we should not try to take too many risks unless we are experienced and expert traders in managing our riskmoney and emotions therefore every time we trade we face some kind of risk even if it's just a tiny bit it's still risk but we can lower those risks by managing our deposit well in terms of the risks we face as if actually in every trade risk is involved so there is no way we can think that forex trade can be free from risk

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since the forex market is automatic and it's not under the influence of any government or individual no can can tell where the market may go in the next minute and But with a better risk management you can trade with low risk with we can trade forex market without risk on capital this dos not lean no lose but we can trade by small lot size and get less loss in the same time we can set the take profit to more profit, it is possible and i think you can also make it true.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    management of risk is more important than entry points. almost all traders solely focus on entry points without considering how much to risk. you're account will never survive long enough to provide you with necessary hours of training required to become a good consistent trader if you don't first and foremost study risk prior to technical analysis / fundamental analysis..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)