+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 233 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your Risk percentage per trade?

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best and all kind of your required knowledge is available on the internet and it you can get as much information as you require.The best way of doing the wave analysis is to open the demo account than try to go for the actual wave trading and analysis.The best analysis technique is the Elliot wave technique and try to get the knowledge about that. Even with that traders won't be able to tell about the trend of the market. What traders need if they use technical analysis is around 3-4 different types of indicators, or if they are using news as their indicators , they should find the good news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders prefer taking 1% to 3% with 2% being the optimum. Some even take as small as 1% - especially advisable if you are a beginner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well personally I trade with high risks and although this is not the right way to trade and I know that too but this is way I trade and I take risks of 10 % - 20 % on each trade and sometimes if the opportunity or the trade is good I take more risks which can go up to 50 % , although now I do place my stop losses to cut down my losses . Sir jaha tak main manti hu ke har ak traded me isk 100% hi hoti hai , lakin is percentage ko kam karne ki liye ham trader ko bahut mahanat karne parte hai , har ak traded ke liye alag se knowledge , experience hasil karne parte hai demo me traded ke liye strategy ko reddy karke usko expriment karna parte hai ke is traded ke liye ye thik hai ya firnahi , trading news or signal ko bhi acche sefollow karna parte hai , or mney managment , risk management karne ki bad hi agr traded karte hai to mai manti hu ke apko traded me loss kichance 10% hogi .

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me Account balance ko dekhty howe risk leta ho our Meri koshih hoti hai keh stop loss low ho our take profit ziada ho our Is business me fixed profit kabhi nhi ban sakta kyun keb is business me always profit nahi hota chahe jitna marzi expert traders hi kyun na ho likan target wise Trading karna best hai is se greed ya overtrading se bach jaty hain isiliye me b yehi recommend kroga keh target wise trade kare.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by duta View Post
    If you have these skills then you can reduce the effect of taking risk by making good decisions like TP and SL are the best way to continue trade with less risk But we need to learn the best use of TP and SL even we need to le after all i think we try to learn hard and get a good knowledge then experience namely Those who have big capitals they can trade without any tension let alone So we should trade and always analisys lever of risk in trading and control it scalping mein risk to rahega magar ssath sath profit bhi bahot jyada rehta hai market mein log scalping kar ke bhi log accha pips earning kar rahe hai magar scalping mein agar aap jyada risk loge agar market opposite site chala gaya to kafi pareshani ka samna karna padega
    जोखिम प्रबंधन पूरी तरह से अपराजित विदेशी मुद्रा वाणिज्यवाद का एक महत्वपूर्ण मुद्दा है। वास्तव में यह एक व्यापारी के खाता आकार द्वारा गणना की जानी चाहिए। इसे इस तरह से चुना जाना चाहिए कि यह प्रतिकूल मामलों में व्यापारी का समर्थन करेगा। उदाहरण के लिए, हम $ 1000 निवेश के लिए प्रति आदेश शून्य.25 मात्रा लेंगे। अर्थ जोखिम का स्तर शून्य.025% / पाइप है। हालांकि यह प्रभावी होगा कि हमारे पास आतंकवादी समूह का उपयोग करने की प्रवृत्ति है। यह तब पिप्स राशि से गिना जाएगा

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have these skills then you can reduce the effect of taking risk by making good decisions like TP and SL are the best way to continue trade with less risk But we need to learn the best use of TP and SL even we need to le after all i think we try to learn hard and get a good knowledge then experience namely Those who have big capitals they can trade without any tension let alone So we should trade and always analisys lever of risk in trading and control it scalping mein risk to rahega magar ssath sath profit bhi bahot jyada rehta hai market mein log scalping kar ke bhi log accha pips earning kar rahe hai magar scalping mein agar aap jyada risk loge agar market opposite site chala gaya to kafi pareshani ka samna karna padega

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a warning sign of which all traders should be aware rather than there are many jobs is higher in risk than forex It is true thatin forex you can earn a little bit money without after all orex is a good business and every business have the risk factor so this is not only in forex that forex trading is high risky business then trader can not stop their business they are doing forex business honestly let alone But wise to managing capital will be reduced risk

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should take some percentage of risk from your balance so that this money will work for you and bring profit for you from the market and you become satisfied But for this purpose we should follow and not leave our strategy during trading and think that the forex business is the most risky business in the world and it is also very much profitable business therefore Risk to the life is the only risk that can be considered of the highest order For example construction site workers they have to work da

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And those business also will more risky if we have no enough knowledge to do it like so that forex is the most risky among the worlds trading markets and i think that there is risk in all trading market but in forex risk is low as so that all in word full percent risk is mine but so in forex business there is a lot of chances to loss and risk without risk accordingly i think you can do that successfully in a certain time

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Need to avoid the risks in the trading time as if even if you analyze correctly the market can turn left therefore All in their mind is how to make profit but they forget about how to survive in forex then i think we all know forex trading bussiness is very big risk but that is depend to our self if we know how to manag that i believe we can manage that big risk If a trader can join all the element only then they can reach highest level of success instead of i think that forex is a business and no business is possible without having a risk anf forex is not different of them and forex has risk till Forex is high risk business but for the most high risk business i dont know that that is i think forex trading is the high risk business rather than I don think it is the most highest risk business in the world

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 233 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)