+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple ZZ to the open position.

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good because i have been trading with using zigzag and also i combined them with stochastic too then i can know the point for open position or close the order. It is hard for me to use only zigzag, so with stochastic and also trendline make me clear to see the market and make decision for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned John202 is on a distinguished road John202's Avatar
    Thanks
    To take a position needs you to have the enough skills in the market , its not always easy to take a position , because the market is very risky and the price can change his directon in any time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by a_for_apple View Post
    yap, zigzag with trendline is an interesting blend my opinion
    we can connect the low and low are formed by zigzag with trendline. then when the trendline on the break by the price we could wait zigzag give back and make entry signal, so we will be getting a small risk to suffer losses
    hann ye baat to sahi hai ki zigzag aur trendline ke sath agar trading karen to kam loss homen milega akele trendline par trading se gadbad ho sakti hai wahin agar dono ko mila kar karen to confirmation mil jaega hamen aur acchi trading ho paegi.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raedsagga View Post
    it is good and because i have been trading with using zigzag and also i combined them with stochastic too then i can know the point for open position or close the order. it is hard for me to use only zigzag, so with stochastic and also trendline make me clear to see the market and make decision for my trading
    yap, zigzag with trendline is an interesting blend my opinion
    we can connect the low and low are formed by zigzag with trendline. then when the trendline on the break by the price we could wait zigzag give back and make entry signal, so we will be getting a small risk to suffer losses
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member sahilrajput is on a distinguished road sahilrajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ap ka bohat hi shukria k ap ny zz trading pattrens share kya. forex trading main bohat hi km aisy traders hain jo trading startegy share kart hain. main ap ki ye trading strategy demo account par test karu ga phir es k bad real account par ta k mujy loss na ho.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Triple ZZ mjhe yeh ahca laga hai or Indicator b bohat best lag raha hai means mjhe yeh trading strategy kafi achi lagi hai bohat ache se is se market trend kasie find kerna hai idea ho raha hai yeh best hai.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    waise to agar trend line ko samjh liya jata hain to acha hain lekin agar nahi samjh aata hain to humare pass aur bhi bahut sare tools hain jinki madad se hum trading kar pane mein safal ho pate hain bhaiya ji
    hanji trader agar trend line ko samajh kar ess market me kaam karta hai to uske liye achha rehta hai aur eske saat aur bhi bahut saare tools hote hai jinko samajhna trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai tabhi wo kaam kar sakenga..

Senior Member shamas is an unknown quantity at this point shamas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether this system can be simplified a bit? because grafilnya see so complicated and confusing to less convenient for a trade that we run, if we can be slightly simplified lebihnyaman use but also the accuracy of prediction should remain a priority until we can trade with a profit so we would expect.use a simpler system makes our trading interests to be the most fun because it's a system we can count on for continuous use in the future

Senior Member vampirlordy is an unknown quantity at this point vampirlordy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this signalize on what indication put do you advice someone to use it with and beside it unbroken as if the thought can also be consortium with tumbling come because it can actually utilize us great substance communicate

Senior Member shamas is an unknown quantity at this point shamas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi jaan main es fourm min newbie hoon muja ap ke strategy ahci or dil ko to lagi lakin muja es ka bara main complete samaaja nahi a rhai ha es laya mara bahi agr ap ka pass koi ahci or best strategy ha to wo be ap share karana to boht acha or best ho ga mara layaia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open