+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 782 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: LARGE CAPITAL vs GOOD STRATEGY.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion , Good strategy is better than large capital q k jab aap k pas achi strategy ho gi tab aap low balance se bhi profit earn kar skatay hai lekin ager large capital se trading karay gay tab to phir aap k loss honay k chance ziada ban jatay hai. Professional traders Good strategies and good analysis ko follow kartay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think consequently the two are perfect for investing although so excellent can be stratifies consequently should you have great strategist then you can certainly come up with a great funds within your enterprise as well as other side should you have only funds in this article chanties 50/50 you will get as well as lose. I am going to prefer to include the two of them although in the event that another person gives me personally a selection between these people i may pick great approach because a big funds could be shed in one day in the event that many of us lack a superb approach although a superb approach may alter a small funds in a big funds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe of which both equally are usually good for the marketplace, but also approaches, for those who have beneficial approaches, so it might be good for your small business and also the money, in contrast, for those who have a 50-50 through the funding of the channels can obtain plus lose. Well dear friend i wont go with the large capital rather i would like to go with the good amount of the strategy and i think that it would be more effective than the big capital becasue if you have right strategy you can certainly win more even with small amount of the capital..!!

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that both are required for earn good money from this forex trading business. because we all forex traders earn money from good trading strategy in forex trading business and also need good investment for earn hugs of money from this forex trading business I prefer, however when somebody presents me a selection of these, that is a beneficial technique due to the fact huge organizations select an evening, could well be lost when we've it's not necessarily a great technique, however it can be a great strategy for the main city come in lower case.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why don't just combine both elements of good trading strategy and large capitals to make more profit from forex market.
    Not many traders have advantage of having both elements so, might as well just make a full use of it. With a good trading strategy, it means that it also offers huge winning potentials. Therefore, this key element of high winning percentage should be the reason to use bigger lot size in single trade. If you happen to have large capitals as well, imagine how large the lot size you can use for single trade concerning that the trading strategy you use has higher winning potentials in the forex market.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe great technique and strategy can victorious the actual competition however the mixture of each works miracles because each and every investing accounts is going to be developed only when excellent great investing technique however it will certainly develop quicker only when there is a big funds having a great technique. Bilkul sahi bat ki ha k dono he zarori hane forex traiding k liye lekin main to large capital ko zara ziyada value deta hn kioun k es ki waja se app ka mind depress nhii rahta app relex rehtey ho per good strategy bhi zarori hai agar koi trader dono hi samhaal sagte hai to o zaror kamiav hoge.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with this thing that it is a very good combination to earn money through this business. Because good planning is the basic thing in this business. Without good planning one can never be a good trader. One have to plan good to earn good. Also capital amount is very important to trade on wide area. So in short both good strategy and good planning along with good capital amount one can earn good amount through this business.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo be success full or professional trader han un ka daily ka apan aik profit set kia hota ha k aaj hum nay itni pip earn karni ha. Es say yeah hota ha k wo daily market ko analysis karnay k Bad apnay target ko focus kartay hain or jab wo target achive kar latay hain to trading ko close kar datay hain Es say un ko monthly aik acha profit milta ha or loss ka chance both kam hotay hain es tarha.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The large capital is important if you don't want to lose your account quickly and if you want to make a good profit but even if you have a large capital and don't have a strong strategy chances are you will not make any profit with theses capital so you need to have both, large capital and the good strategy I think so both are good for trading but so good is stratigies therefore if you have good stratiges then you can make a good capital in your business and otherside if you have just capital here chanses 50/50 you can get and also lose. It is only a good trading strategy that will save a good capital and help it grow by making more and more profits.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good trading strategy will makes us able to make much money and makes our capital become larger. large capital will not give us guarantee that we can make profit, but with good trading strategy will give us a good opportunity to make more money when you have enough capital to trade and make the money online that is really the best way that you can be yourself in the market and that way you can become better in what you do daily please do not risk it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 782 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)