+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 782 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Thread: LARGE CAPITAL vs GOOD STRATEGY.

Member AurelioLively is an unknown quantity at this point AurelioLively's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good strategy is to master and large companies, we offer a beautiful on a regular basis and Trading result a large number without good strategy is useless, you are lost in a matter of minutes. a good strategy for a small amount of capital is so slow, but it is in the stores and make a profit....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Larg capital and ashi stratgy ke sath forex me ap agar chahe to success ho skte hein forex me agar aap chahe to hardwork and knwledge ke sath aap agar chae to apni isha ke anusar trade kar skte ho bhai isme koi shak Nhi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shownpg is an unknown quantity at this point shownpg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm able to prefer to have both of them but if someone gives me a desire among them then I can pick out good strategy because a big capital may be lost in a day if we don't have a great method however an awesome approach may additionally convert a small capital right into a big capital.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good strategy is way better than a big capital if you ask me, a good strategy can make you all the money you desire to make your entire life as compared to having a big capital with no strategy, all you will do with that big capital is lose it nothing more, so working on getting the right strategy should be the key thing you always do because once you get it, its like hitting a gold mine.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Large capital and good strategy are all essential for a profitable forex trading, if we deposit big capital and develop a good strategy before trading in the market things will be more easier for us to handle because we can trade and make money easily.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that good strategy and large capital is very important for trader to become successful. If trader have very good trading strategy that help trader make their capital bigger and also trader can become more richer. They also make small amount grow bigger too.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that i prefer good statergy because if you have only large capital but not any statergy about your trading then you can loose your this capital with in days but if ou have well money management proper plan for your trading and good trading skill then you can make small capital as large capital form your trading it is very important for all
    Last edited by ity; 2017-02-26 at 12:13 PM.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the good strategy will be my choice more than the large capital because the good strategy can make a large capital with the time but the large capital can't make a good strategy , in my opinion the successful trader should always look to his performance rather than looking to the profit.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that I don't believe that you have to make that you have soo much money for the you to grow although you have to make sure that you have a good working strategy for this to happen so for me I have to make sure that you always know when at what time

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that Forex trading is Very good strategy in our world.So, don't feel hesitate with tihs mind trade your own risk with your deposite account.The most important is how we treat these funds in order to develop properly. The main building of the forex is a good strategy.
    Last edited by mix; 2017-02-25 at 09:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 782 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)