+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 200 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member abidhanif is an unknown quantity at this point abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janab trading karnay kay liye to jo sab say acha our best time hia wo hai day ka first time kyun kay trading just fresh mind kay sath hi ki ja sakti hai our janab sab ko pata hia kay agar hamsubha kay time trading kartay hain to tab hamara mind wakai fresh hota hia janaab our loss nahi hoga
    don,t forget to say thank,s

Member besthero is an unknown quantity at this point besthero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab ap ka dil kary k ap yahan sy acha profit gain kar sakty han ap wahan per trade lagyan or tension ko releaz kar k k ap ko kisi be chez ki tenson ne ha..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member matango is an unknown quantity at this point matango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks Dear
    The wonderful topic but i don't know what is the best time fram fo trade
    I have benefited greatly from this thread
    Good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yasiriqbal1 is on a distinguished road yasiriqbal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ko taradiing krni hr to ako sab se ach or best time jo eh g wo night ka he g apko forex me night ke waqt akm krna chate he to ye sab se acha eh g apko nightt ke waqt akm krne ak maza he i or he g me be abi night ke waqt akm krta ho g

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to trade on the long term strategy to attain more pips than the short term strategy , also we can avoid the high risk of losing money and improve our chances to get more profits , so we should trade on this term to earn more money

Member babbumaan1 is an unknown quantity at this point babbumaan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i seem all time frame is best all trader. time frame depend your strategy. i always used h1 and d1. its my mind.

Banned samima is an unknown quantity at this point samima's Avatar
    Thanks
    every tick of clock is important for forex trading and the matter of luck is also most important in the field of trading and proper planning is highly recommended for this type of trading.

Senior Member ameerhamza850 is an unknown quantity at this point ameerhamza850's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex trading koi b currecny py trade krny k liye best time frame 15 mins ka hai jis main 1 sy 2 hours k bad aik signal mil jata hai or acha profit nikalny main helpful sabit hota hai

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time frame that suits every one including beginners is a daily time frame. Since all big pockets trade this time frame, we will have more accurate info on this time frame and the big money flows in to this time frame hence we can make massive gains by trading this time frame.

Senior Member irsyad is an unknown quantity at this point irsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a very good time is asia's session until the European session, and we have to be careful on the American session, because the American session is very dangerous, so we should avoid American session, and I only use the h1 and m1 time frame to enter the market, it is enough for that session.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 200 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)