+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 200 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    mere khayal sai tou jis par hum analyse achaa kar laity hain wo h1 aur h4 mai aur m15 m30 agar app nay MA ko used karnaa hai tou ap small TF sai juge kary market ko aur aur compair kary big TF sai tab ap entry lain kio k yai best way ha entry find karny ka best of luck..
    kisi bhi time frame par hum trading to kar sakte hai, lekin humko wohi time frame ek chunna hota hai bhai, jis par humare ko analysis karna thik tarah se aata ho bhai, to us par hum trading kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend there is no fixed time frame for every traders, I am doing with M5, H4 and D1 because I watch the market trend with the D1 and H4 and place order with the m5. This is my setup but every trader has his own setup and I think the common is H1.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal sai tou jis par hum analyse achaa kar laity hain wo h1 aur h4 mai aur m15 m30 agar app nay MA ko used karnaa hai tou ap small TF sai juge kary market ko aur aur compair kary big TF sai tab ap entry lain kio k yai best way ha entry find karny ka best of luck..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe to aisa lagta hai, ki agar London market se pahle hum trading karte hai, to ye humare liye jayda acha hota hai, isse pahle hi humare ko entry mil jati hai, main to London par jayda dheyan deta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member fatdog is on a distinguished road fatdog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't trade well during Asian session I find the market too slow in activity. I think. Because it is rely on your stlye dealing. If you an competitive investor, I see all of the time frame are best for trading and it is depends individual trading strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BASHARAT55 is an unknown quantity at this point BASHARAT55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to zayda ter 1h ki timeframe koset karna chayy is say ham kafi achi tarde kar skty han so hamn is mian fully trade ko sikhna chyay and practice karni chyay so hamn is mian sab say best time frame ko choose karna chyay so bater say bater yayhi hot ah ak hamn is mian fully dakh kar trade ko karna chyay sabi timeframe ko dakhna chyay

Member Mounxai'im Boulafrah is an unknown quantity at this point Mounxai'im Boulafrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God time frame is different trader. I think 1h-4h even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.Scalper trader chose 1- time frame. so, you decide what kind of tradelyze that the best time is for trading here from 8:00 20:00 for British pounds, Swiss francs and Euros 01:00 06:00 and 13:00 20:00 for yen (by

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Thanked My dear brother on the subject of values and on information provided by and wish to take advantage of them esteemed brothers, God willing, already are mysteries, and I wish you could make a lot if God willing, good luck to you and to all E. starch God of God time frame is different trader. I think 1h-4h even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.Scalper trader

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Peace, mercy and blessings of God frame is suitable but the most suitable one is depend on the type of your trading as scalping or short term or long term trading i trade daily so i use the time frame 1

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best time you must use higher time frames like H1 because gives us broader picture and gives us clearer trend and view the closing times are more volatile time and the more volumes as a crates during this time frame

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The very best Timeframe that we Forex currency exchange traders can trade with and make their desired profits is the one that works best for them. For me it is weekly timeframes that i mostly deploy for my trading.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member Yinkysam is an unknown quantity at this point Yinkysam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to be a forex trader, the easiest place to get knowledge is from the internet and also from the forum. Where you will share from people's idea and get new strategy to plan your own trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 200 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)