+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 200 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my dear friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function
    i am a scalper but i use all time frames and it makes me get more information..and this is important for my trading, and i guess it is wrong concept if we use one of them as favorite

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadpunjab View Post
    forex ke trading ke liye jo best time frame hain who evening time hain es time market super fast hoti hai yeh best online work hai es main best enaring hai or yeh life change online work hai i like forex trading night time 7bje indian time best trading time hai es time market super fast hoti hai or rat 9 se 11 bje super fast hoti hai best time hai
    Bhai evening mein new York market open hota hai, aur isliye ismein jayda movement hoti hai, aur uper se ismein News kafi hoti hai, USD news ka asar jayda hota hai, lekin main is session mein bahut hi kam trading karta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raza365 View Post
    Mostly the members of this forum are short term traders. That's why the best time frame for them is 30M and 1H. However they should also analyze the market in bigger time frames to get more better decision. I always trade with 1H chart. This is best for small profits. However you should work on demo account with different time frames. The time frame which suites you choose for real trading.
    I am also one of the short-term trader, so I also use a small time frame. My favorite is the M15, I think it suits my trading strategy. but I also often see a large time frame, to see the long-term trend. so if there is a trend in the same direction with a smaller time frame, it will make me more confident in making decisions. but that became my focus was the time frame M15.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eldewin jutimin View Post
    hello..
    here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
    for trade??
    in my observation the best time for trading according to the Pakistan Standard time is from 2 pm to 10.00 pm and some time i also observed the fast movement in the midnight but it happened on some occasion not regularly

Banned raza365 is an unknown quantity at this point raza365's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mostly the members of this forum are short term traders. That's why the best time frame for them is 30M and 1H. However they should also analyze the market in bigger time frames to get more better decision. I always trade with 1H chart. This is best for small profits. However you should work on demo account with different time frames. The time frame which suites you choose for real trading.

Member 1250 is on a distinguished road 1250's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do not confuse about it all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them they have their own function i am a scalper if you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame if you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m actually timeframe depens of traders.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum kon sa time frame ka intekhab kare ye humaray trading k style pay depend karta hai jiss k bad hum ko ye cheez dekhni hoti hai k aya k hum short term trade krna chahty hain ya pher long term trade agar hum chahty hain k short term trade kare to hum kum say kum hour 1 ka time frame choose karna chahye.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using H1 and D1 are the best timeframe for the forex trading and if we can detect the trend of the market then we can easily make good money from the forex trading and can be successful trader too, I think trading is not a game and we should learn this and then earn this.

Senior Member ahmadpunjab is on a distinguished road ahmadpunjab's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ke trading ke liye jo best time frame hain who evening time hain es time market super fast hoti hai yeh best online work hai es main best enaring hai or yeh life change online work hai i like forex trading night time 7bje indian time best trading time hai es time market super fast hoti hai or rat 9 se 11 bje super fast hoti hai best time hai

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many time frame in forex trading platform such as m1, m5,m15,m30,h1,h4,d1, w1,mn and all time frame is needed for analyzing forex trading market but normally I open trade in accordance with h1 by analyzing d1, so it is best to me, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 200 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)