+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 200 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ABEDIN 18 View Post
    most of time i used H4 and H1 and i really use maximum time of this two time frame and i fill comfort very much to this time frame. so i believe H1 and H4 time frame is the best for forex trade.
    It is true, it's true time h1 was very nice when we know the trading framework for it in trading that there was a time when trending and time correction, and excess at the time that all the h1 frmae broker in the candle must be the same........... "If the candle is sometimes different brokers each h4 because each broker are sometimes different from market open time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munna123 is on a distinguished road munna123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this really on your stlye dealing. If you an competitive investor, scalping in 5minutes period of your time will be excellent for you. But if you a average investor, not competitive but no traditional either, 30minutes-1hour period of your time maybe excellent for you. But if you a lengthy lasting investor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saifbd is an unknown quantity at this point saifbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No time frame depends on the type of business. You are an intranet trader, you can try 1HR or 4 hours of time. You want something quick points and then you can try to 15M or 30M. Business needs and the type of depend period.

Banned siryousuf is an unknown quantity at this point siryousuf's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my dear friend, you will not tangle, all slots are good, and we have to meet and learn from all of them, have their own function- I am a speculator, but I use all the time and I do get more information .. and this is important for my trading, and I think that is a misconception when we use one of them as a favorite

Senior Member rohid is an unknown quantity at this point rohid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    select the time frame in trading, it depends on how we make trades, all time frames have the same analysis, but for short-term trading and long term, the use of different time frames, as a beginner you should use the H1 timeframe

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of time i used H4 and H1 and i really use maximum time of this two time frame and i fill comfort very much to this time frame. so i believe H1 and H4 time frame is the best for forex trade.

Senior Member rauf3739 is an unknown quantity at this point rauf3739's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because the Forex market is open 24 hours a day, the trader can not track every single movement in the market. It's important for a trader to know when he can expect high volatility, so that he could implement his strategy on the most effective way.
    Asian session (19:00 to 4:00 EST) - During this period, you can trade, especially if you are trading the yen. USD / JPY is a good choice if you plan to trade in this session. This period has not changed as the U.S. or European session session, but it's possible to trade and achieve a good performance;
    European session (02:00 to 12:00 EST) - This is one of the best periods to trade Forex. Because most of the major banks handle located in London, the majority of major Forex transactions completed during this session. During this period you can implement a successful strategy on any currency pair.
    As the session (8:00 to 5:00 EST) - This is another great period to implement your forex strategy. Volatility is good, and you can expect good volatility on any currency pair.
    Between 8 AM and 12 PM EST we have the U.S. session and Europe session at the same time. It is the best time of day to trade Forex. Volatility is good in all currency pairs. Some of the most important economic releases emerged during this period, and this brings a good opportunity for Forex traders almost every day.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    15 mint bohit acha time frame hai trading ke liye lakin ye bohit risky hai kiyo ke es me zaida trend banty hai aur me scalping karta hon es liye mujy ye time time bohit suit karta hai me mostly 15 mint frame se her trend me 10 pips easily nikal layta ho par trade stop loss ke sath karta hon.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that enough time fram relies on your way of example if you are a scalper you can use 1 min, 5 min or 15 min but if you are a day investor i guidance you to use 1h, 4h or everyday fram and if you are a move investor you can use everyday or every week time frame

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi main to day 1 or week 1 ko as a analysis use karta hoon jabkay h1 or h4 pay trade lagata hoon. yay aik boohat aachi strategy hay kay aap long term time frame pay analysis kareen or short term timeframe pay trade lagayen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 200 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)