+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 200 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member redlif is an unknown quantity at this point redlif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex calendar shopping area of aggressive corner unit or take as strong stock trader profits depend on if he thinks that the marginal benefits of short term and less innocent business select opposite for more than fifteen minutes, enough experience and enough passion and focus correctly and the recent market movement trying to purchase a calendar time according to all keys. To you to add this show.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different time frames are available on forex to trade but Best time frame for trading without any risk at trade is H1,H4 , i use this time trade to make profits but also there are many scalpers trading in less time frame like M15,M30 also they making more profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member owlapdakdajnwa is an unknown quantity at this point owlapdakdajnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if you are a new traders i can recomend you to used the one hour and the 15 minutes times frames. you can practices on the demo account before starting a real trading. more experienced traders should consider all higer time frames before making a trading orders !

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    all time frame are better for a forex trader.if you choose a short time frame for short trading or long time frame for long trading.so as a trader you must decided first which one you want to use in your trading account.but remember long term is the best for any trader because it is more safe to trade.

Banned asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the best trading business of the world we can earn lots profits we can do this business at any time it depends on you which time is best for you but i trade at 12 o clock to 3 o clock and i am earning very good income at that time.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function
    i am a scalper but i use all time frames and it makes me get more information..and this is important for my trading, and i guess it is wrong concept if we use one of them as favorite

Senior Member fxa is an unknown quantity at this point fxa's Avatar
    Thanks
    howdy the pricey pal, most of us will not confound concerning this, all time supports usually are beneficial in addition to we've got to learn in addition to study these people, they've already his or her functionality
    my business is some sort of scalper although i exploit all time supports and it also helps make everyone get more facts.. and this also is significant intended for the dealing, in addition to perhaps it truly is inappropriate principle in the event most of us work with at least one seeing that beloved.

Member pldawa is an unknown quantity at this point pldawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MT4 na Mt5 has many time frame.Time frames that used a depend on the trades and his/her the trading stagey .short time frame as likes the m5,the m15 and the m30 is not good for the trader.I think long time frame as like h1,h4,d1 and m1 is very effective time frames !!

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    what is the best way that a good trader its always a good way to understand how it works in trading and well known and its a good working trading market situation in the same in a good thing and well trades

Junior Member sousahda is an unknown quantity at this point sousahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that 4 hours is the best time frame for the fact that 4 hours trading has great credibility in the respected and the especially after making price trends consists everything I we cautions often the turbulent market these days a lot and often walks reverse rolling And be a big loss I personally suffered much this weeks rally !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 200 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)