+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,006 Times in 15,737 Posts
    which time frame is the best framework for a trader, I think it depends entirely on someone. For example, if someone likes scalping, m1, m5, and m15 time frame is good for him, because a broker wants to capture a small number of pips per trade. If anyone likes to trade long, h1, h4 is the best time frame for him, because he wants to catch a large number of pips per trade
    Best of luck to all members of forax community

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    System diagrams of foreign currency online provides insight for timelines and a comprehensive one minute, five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes, 30 minutes, one hour; two hours and four hours, eight hours, daily, weekly, monthly. This is something very fascinating. But, you may feel that the novice forex trader is forced to look at all these charts, or to a large section of them, and thus get a single view with what should be done. But the opposite is true, every one of these graphs fit a certain type of currency traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the forex is the the biggest markets in the world, it give me many way to get profit, i think every time in whole day is the best for the trading when you want to worked in the Forex, you come in Forex trading and work and getted as a profites many more !! time frame forex main 1 hour or 4 hour ka hai hum is main long trading ker shakte hain ager hame short trading kerni hai to hame forex main 15 min or 30 min ka time frame follow kerna hoga phri hi hum forex main acha profit earn ker shakte hain

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother i want to tell for your kind information that all the time is best frame to trade. You can do the trade day or night at any time for getting the profitable business. But most of the peoples can do the trade at night time for best business. At day time there is too much rush for doing the work but at night time is is so easy to work with forex forum trading business online for making the money for future life. I can add to this thread that if any traders want's makes as a good analysis then he has to chose the perfect time frame. As my strategy I like 4 hr, and daily times frames to makes as a perfect analysis. We should know that perfect analysis can help us to make perfect traded !!

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend best time to trading me mere experience k mutabik Monday or Friday ko chor ker baki days me evening to mid night tak marker achi movement kerti hai thora easily understanding ho jati hai or short term trading k liye best time hai or Baki Monday market opening day hota hai to us din thoda wait ker k evening time se trading ko analysis ker k start kerni chahye or baki Friday tough hoti hai market or analysis mushkil hoti hai to trading ya to ki na jaye ya phir bohat carefully ki jaye or baat sari experience per hai agar acha hai to time or day koi b ho trading better rehti hai.

Senior Member Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As the hunter is always in search of the hunt,So the same strategy works here.All we have to pick the right trend in the right time.I suggest all my friends to make their trades just in time when the market is just try to change the trends.But we have to be careful when the data news are about to come.so much depends upon the news data.we have to place our orders just 15 minutes after the news.That is the real time when the market try to change the trends.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself have always been trading with the h1 and it is perfect for me and as traders we should be comfortable with ourselves and we should be able to focus and do it with tranquillity and don't impose themselves and all it took effort and the right controls. dykho bhai har koi apny country main apny timek mutabiq hi main trde krta hai lekin zyda tar log forex main us session amin hi trde karna pasnd krty hain q k us ki markets ka bahut asr huta hai market k oper is liye sab ko in ka insatzar huta hai

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is main jab bhi news ka time hota hai to aap ko is ka sahi faida ho ga is kaam main agar to achay say kaam karna hai to is main ziada say ziada dehaan say rahain to he acha hai kyun kay is kaam main agar to ziada say ziada dehaan say kam kia jay to is ka sahi faida hai kyun kay is main ziada posting say bhi boaht fadia milta hai. My dear bother Forex trading par ap na hard work ki hy market kon learning ki hy to bahi jan ap kis b time online AA kr bahi jan boant acha income Kama sakata ho bahi jan kaho k ap kon Forex trading ki market ga pata hy bahi Jan all time best trading bahi Jan

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,006 Times in 15,737 Posts
    I see that if you trade always to follow any times as a session then i advice you London and New-York session is the best time to open a trade and open trade to see good position also trade with trend because a trend is your best friend in this forex markets ! forex all time open hota hy aap is par jab chahian trade kar sakty hain but jahan tak aap k sawal ki bat hy jesa k kon sy time best hy to ye aap k experiecne py depend karta hy, means k if aap forex py ziada sy ziada work karty hain then aap ko pata ho ga k kon sa waqt best hy trade ka ly
    Trade with money Managment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)