+ Reply to Thread
Page 704 of 714 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7131

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading business both luck and experience booth are so importance, But i advice to the trader in forex trading never depend on the luck , always be improve their trading experience with demo to get the success in real trading and make your capital more with your knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck without having the necessary knowledge and skill of trading forex is absolutely not going to work,it may only be applicable for a little while.Experience it s very important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is black (belief)
    Experience is white. (believe)
    Luck belief all weak, lazy, disqualify trader.
    Experience believe all good trader.
    Some trader they can not make opportunity, after some days they happen in big lose. They are not agree to find out of this. They belief luck.
    But some trader want to leakage of it and take strong step to solve it. For that they practice more and make plan for win. All are experience.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is very best when you do nothing and got much then which you can't aspect but I can't believe it, it is only your experience and practice which brings you up and up but on the other hand you have no experience and only depend on luck, it is not a good sign for your trading.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    we are doing trading on basic of experience not base on luck.
    if we have good trading experience than we can trade and able to made a good amount of profit.
    but if we have luck with experience then we can made a hug amount of profit.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    In my opinion,it is the experience that helps me a lot in forex trading.With more experience in forex,I can gain more trading skills there.But sometimes I do profit some pips with my luck.So I know that luck should be considered as an important part of forex trading.
    Yes, trading experience is what makes a forex exchange trader to make the required profits in their trades. Luck will never be a factor that would help us in forex currency exchange trading.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion,it is the experience that helps me a lot in forex trading.With more experience in forex,I can gain more trading skills there.But sometimes I do profit some pips with my luck.So I know that luck should be considered as an important part of forex trading.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
    Luck: This is not the real term in forex. Doesn't help in all trades.
    Experience: This is very important term in forex to survive. This should help you all situations.
    I am agree with you. Luck won't help us in all trades because there is no one know when will they get luck but from experiences
    they can use it in any transactions in forex. Experience is much more important than luck although luck could bring you to gain
    profits in forex.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Up until now i don't think that luck is something that drop from the sky without any reason. I think luck is the thing that comes with our knowledge applied in the real life. If we are often to use our knowledge in the real life so we can increase our luck. Including in forex.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck: This is not the real term in forex. Doesn't help in all trades.
    Experience: This is very important term in forex to survive. This should help you all situations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 704 of 714 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)