+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 714 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i strongaly agree with you...luck is not key for success...experience and hard working is the main key for getting success in forex.
    in my view if any one trading in forex only on base luck then he was just trading as gambling because luck need in gambling business.
    other point luck is not always with but experience always with ous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Faisalkk14 (2019-01-27)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know what dreams are dreams that can make you happy while but reality is this fact is very critical and applies the topic and confronts everything at that time. So I think there is a big difference between luck and experience. But one thing is clear that we can be successful from experience and that cannot be erased.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Faisalkk14 (2019-01-27)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience can increase our knowledge in everything and will also succeed in everything, especially in forex trading. Traders do not always rely on luck because luck will not come every day, my opinion about successful traders requires luck and experience, but luck does not always come and only needs to get more profit and requires a lot of experience for each trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Faisalkk14 (2019-01-27)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you depend on luck then you will get nothing but if you try to gain experience by trading on a demo account then you will be able to know the forex movements and with experience you can create strategies that will benefit you and most importantly the problem is You can prevent yourself from a worse position.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother told me when I got forex money, it was only a lucky beginner ... and then what did I say ?? lucky beginner? It is true?? because 3 times I always win trades ... I get 200 USD for just 1 hour ... the next day I missed the trade, because I opened a lot of trades at the same time with lots of big trades ... it's my fault ... should I trade not with emotions ... I lose my money ...

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on the other hand to become a very profitable forex trader we don't really need to rely on luck in trading because as far as I'm concerned we really need to understand the best way to benefit from the forex market and the best way to make a profit on the market is using experience, so the experience is very useful

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck can also be present in transactions but we will not understand when luck comes. It's better not to be ultimately relied on because abilities are far better off depending on good luck. Many investors do the wrong thing every time they open a position and expect good luck in the future. Hi seriously, do not determine luck because the principle associated with trading is actually wrong.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is needed but the most important thing here is experience, I think. We need to lose and learn from our experience to become better traders in forex. The Forex market is for people who work hard who really don't want to get a good income. it's a little possible, but we learn well when we lose. So I think that experience is important, you only need luck to find out about forex and good bro are not much affected for trading.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the experience of making a trader luck if an expert or experienced trader will trade by using his abilities and skills and by looking at his past trades he will get more profits. lucky to give you a one-time profit but does not promise to provide consistent benefits

13. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience for those who patiently learn has risen and fallen in trade. While Luck is for those who just follow the flow for example there are 3 open road positions with the flow of people randomly choosing one of the 3 while the type of experience requires time to choose the right one that suits their tastes. good for me most of my time with luck because god has a better plan for me. ^^ so I prefer luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 714 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)