+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to use simple tools like trend lines, but i also like to use the stochastic and also the commodity channel index. They are my best and simplest forex exchange trading indicators that i rely on while trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro ap achie indicator use karo ge to ap jorur achie earning kar sak te hoo, but sabi indicator achie nehie hey , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azizhassan929 is an unknown quantity at this point azizhassan929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators able you to trade in the Forex platform to earn. knowledge of indicators are essential for trading in Forex

Member joukapomw is an unknown quantity at this point joukapomw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicators for yours as a very spare. We can figure the technical analysis technical analysis strategies and the victimization, hurt the struggles with the doors. What I mean, is it possibles for a products and other symptoms and may organize signets persecutions !!

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading indicator does have or have been used for the trading by so many traders use the indicators that are found in the trading platform or you can always add your own from the internet

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mujhy to abhi tak koi bhi asia indicator nai mila hai jis any mujhy koi earning di hio sab hi mujhy los pay los dy rah hai is liye mainy ab ye faisla kiya hai k mainy pehly is ko khud sekho ga tab hi is amin koi trdee akro ga phr

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use many indicators but the most reliacle one and the most trustfull indicator which i use is moving average because it tells me about the trend and it is easy indicator so my personall trust is on this indicator and i do not use custom indicators

Member chawli is an unknown quantity at this point chawli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical indicators are very best for analyzing market in Forex trading but is most benefit to learn analyze market with the help of news, professional traders can get huge profits with the help of news analyzing techniques.

Member waseemkhan1 is on a distinguished road waseemkhan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear wesy tu indicator tu bohat hoty hain or instaforex k borker main bhi bohat sary indiacator diyea howy hain or dear indicator bhi achi strages hain lakin indicator ko bhi learn kiyea bagher ham use nahi kar sakty or na hi ham ko indicator sa faida ho ga main tu Rsi ,bolinger band ,or moving everage ya 3no use karta hon.

Senior Member shakeelbb is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelbb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bhai jan humain indicater ka is liye fiyad ha kay hum is se achi income earn kmar skty ha humain forex ma is baat ka knowledge ho jata ha kay hum is ma agar income earn karna chahty ha tu hum is ma humsin forex market kay bary ma ilam ho jata ha kay market kis traff ko move kary gy is liye indicter ko use karty ha hum''''''

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)