+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Member alibrothers775 is an unknown quantity at this point alibrothers775's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main indicator bht he important hote hain forex main indicator trading main aik way ka role rekhta hain jo kafi useful hote hain es ly indicator ka use zaror karn some indicator bht he use ful oor perfect hote hain laikn ap jb bhe indicator ka use karn market ko watch kr ki apni trading strategy banai oor pore confidence k sath trading start karn forex main ap k ly bht he useful information plan oor strategy hoti hain forex main apni mistakes ko repeat na karn oor apn learning process ko continue rekhn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Feras is an unknown quantity at this point Feras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading forex, I just use the indicators that are available in the software trade, the usual indicator I use is SMA (simple moving avarage), stochastic, and parabolic SAR ... the setting was just a casual setting!.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader agar indicator ko achhe se smaajhkar usmein practice karke use karta hai to uske baad he trader achha kar sakenga,trader ko esme sabb samajhkar he market me kaam karna chahiye aur mehnat karna chahiye..

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you have to use indicator then you must have to keep one thing in your mind that you have to practice it on the demo trading account and when you get good strategy then you can start to apply it to your real account to get good profits
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a couple of custom indicators i combine for my trading strategy, two of this indicators are for early and late trend detection, one is for measuring over bought and oversold market conditions while the last is support and resistance for knowing key price region for precise trade entry and exit.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator ko samjhne ke liye trader ko pahle achhe se samjhne ke liye trader ko demo account par achhe se practice karni chahiye aur indicator ke signal ko samjhkar market me trading kar sakte hai yaha par trader analysis karke achha kar sakte hai.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can use indicator for trading in the forex market but for that you must have to practice on the demo trading account so that it will help you while trading on the real account so try to learn it first then you can easily gain good income by using it
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are very useful for analyzing price in the forex market, though one have to be careful not to use too many indicators to avoid obstructing price charts and also avoid indicators with too many conflicting signals.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahiabida View Post
    Many of we use some indicators.
    Some indicators are provided by the brokers, some we use by downloading.
    My interest is to know that what is the most beautiful and strong signal provider indicator you have ever used?
    Where you have find it?
    How to use it?
    agar hm indicator ki madad se profit banana chahte hai to iske liye hme pahale us indicator ke sare rules and regulation ke bare me jaan lena hoga uske bad kis condition me buy and sell krna chahiye ye bhi pta honi chahiye taki jb hme market me asia koi movement dekhe to hm action le ske aisa krne se hmare pass me indicator mi madad se achha profit bna paane me safal ho sakenge but indicator ke upar jada bealive nhi kiya jaa skta hai.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me hum market ko quick samjhne aur good entry ke liye indicator ka use karte hai, jab hum ek se jyada indicator ka use karte hai to hum apni entry ke liye sure ho jaate hai magar humen sabhi indicators ko pahle demo account par test kar leni chahiye taki humen real account me loss na ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)