+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Looking For An Expert Advisor !

Senior Member nopi400 is an unknown quantity at this point nopi400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother yaar agar app meri baat mane tou expert advisor ke software use mat karen kyoun ke ye koi realiable nai hote hen sometime ye profit de jate hen aur sometime boat bara loss dejate hen isliye expert advisor se admi ko bach kar rehna chaiye expert trader hamaisha apni analyse karke profit kamate hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    aapko agar expert adivor chahiye to is forum mein ek thread hai waha per aapko kafi sare acche expert advisor available hai usmein se aap koi bhi pasand kare aap ko usko aapki capitla ke hisab se manage kare phir trade kare pehle to use aap demo mein try kare agar profitable ho to hi real mein attach karein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    market mein bahot sare exper advisor hai jise aap profit kama sakte hai magar use pehle demo meintry karna hoga phir real mein try kare aur scam expert advisor se bache jo bilkul kam nahi karte

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is so bad way ero make profiertreyyts from forex i think trding manually is the bestuyurt way to you to make your profits but if you can not ytymake this you can foll advisor why yyou can't find it , find ea that'sery match for your capital don't use ea if the an eua promise ytuou about big profittuery

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trading strategy has advantages and benefits of each that in this trde if you area real trader you can not use any kind robot in this trade cause trade in here as a human being rather than I presume that automated trading is risky for traders till i never robot trading and i have no good experience about robot trading as so basic knowledge can be get through manual working that Robots are programmed by human being so they can not be compared by a human br

Banned Djhanchuockoenmin is an unknown quantity at this point Djhanchuockoenmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ious cases so there wont be any kind of automated system can make money in this kind of market only it has a trading system and the forex has a market a robot do not maintain it properly as if in my opinion robot is really useful in forex but only for some traders that is We already hear lots of about robot trading from many trader some say it's help to build high profit and some other say it's never make consistent profi

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam View Post
    for me it was no good EA and I never liked it and I prefer trading with manual way and that's the basis of our own and will be expanded and all need the process and we should be able to focus and it took all the hard work and effort we as our own capabilities.
    EA is a lot of disappointment. when we did a test on a demo account, the EA give good performance. but when we are running in the Real account, the EA makes us experience margincall
    of these experiences, I have never used EA
    I think it would be comfortable when I trade manually. because I know clearly what I need to do
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Junior Member hina55 is an unknown quantity at this point hina55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert Advisor yaa robot trade ess ko auto trade b kaha jata hy ess ko app purches kar sakty hoo free m nh milty app internet py dekho bohat saray robot app ko milain gy or har koi ye kahy ga ky profit karain gy, par dear ye sab faroud hy mit purchase kar na.

Senior Member sakira is an unknown quantity at this point sakira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA, including what you want? I am still with my partner and the number of EA, I don't use because I use a little easier as tools to continue to learn, my partner and if you explore, you want to, to prepare the Forex mentor.

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my spouse and i think you\'ll find so many free EA.You merely have to selecting AND ALSO sorting of which one can be profitable ALONG WITH that sole will be lostable.There are a lot of expert advisor in the particular forum.You sole need to help search This within here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open