+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Backbonn24 View Post
    My account get empty and i know the reason clearly because i lost most of times due to greed because i always want it to earn money quickly but now i have recovered that loss and I am never making that mistake again.
    मुझे अपने ट्रेडों के दौरान 3 बार मिटा दिया गया है। मैंने तब अपना सारा पैसा खो दिया। मैं वास्तव में बेवकूफ था कि व्यापार को बंद न करूं, जब रुझान मेरे खिलाफ बढ़ रहे थे। लेकिन अब मैंने उस नुकसान को वसूल कर लिया है और मैं कभी भी यह गलती नहीं कर रहा हूं कि प्रबंधन के नियम फिर से बहुत खतरनाक हैं। इन कारकों के कारण मैं अपना उपहास खो दूंगा अगर मेरा लालच पैसों का था तो प्रबन्ध करने वाले प्यारे आज तक में अपना खाता धोना नहीं

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    My account get empty and i know the reason clearly because i lost most of times due to greed because i always want it to earn money quickly but now i have recovered that loss and I am never making that mistake again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been wiped out 3 times during my trades. I lost all my money then. I was really stupid not to close the trade when the trends were moving against me so vigorously. But now I have recovered that loss and I am never making that mistake again management rules are very dangerous.. due to these factor i will lost my accoun if my greed was in money managemen dear aaj tak meen apana account wash nhi keya he qun k chye mujy achi trha sy trading nhi aati ti suroo main phr b main choti lot sy trading krta tha ager aap sirf choti lot use kro aur tp apny sl ka 2 bull use kro to aap kabhi b apna account nhi wash kro gy

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear if i talk about myself, personally i wash out my account 3 time , and lose at least 500$, because i assume that i can earn money without knowledge and experience, but after losing anything i understand that it is not possible, so now i'm practicing on the demo account, and now i have much knowledge as compared to previous days, and i hope one day i will must become a good trader.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my case I have seen many times the margin call. It has been very difficult to overcome but the trader must not lose hope. The most valuable of the virtues of the trader is patience to wait for the best results. Mentally people believe that trading is an activity with easy money but it is a big mistake. These things mostly happen in many beginners and they did rightful because they suppose they faculty get untold money in less experience so they turn the trades with big lot sizes and they got nothing but decline to their accounts.i human forfeited quintet accounts because not using interpret advantage and constraint release.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye business bohat riski hai isme loss hoker hi rehta hai our jaha tak Meri trading history hai wo bohat khrb hai meny is business me bohat loss kiya hai mera kafi dafa Margin call achuki hai our oski wajha sirf greed krna tha ya yo emotional trading karna tha isiliye me abhi tak is business me success hasil nahi kar saka.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrafx View Post
    yes mera ho chuka hai kio k is mai mistake bhi hamari hi hoti hai agar hum proper trade karna chahty hai tou humy sab sai pehly khud par rules ko follow karna hai kio k is k bagir trade nahe hoti hai mera account bhi ise waja sai lost howa tha mainy lot zzaydah rakhea aur profit kam aur bhi kafi mistake mugh sai hoye... daikhy agar hum yaha par proper hard working kary gay tou hum yaha par apni trade ka result acaha mily ga is leyay humy yaha par yai daikhna hota hai k kitni achea trade sai humy yai result mily ga is leyay proper working karny k leyay yaha par humy always yai karna better hai k yaha par acaha sa knowlege lai kar aye,,,,
    मुझे कई बार नुकसान का सामना करना पड़ता है, लेकिन सौभाग्य से चेहरे का खाता केवल दो बार ही उड़ता है। क्योंकि मैंने डेमो ट्रेडिंग में बहुत अभ्यास किया है और विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में बहुत कुछ सीखता हूं। मैंने भी बहुत सारे व्यापारिक अनुभव एकत्रित किए और व्यापार करते समय सभी प्रकार की भावनाओं और लालच से बचें। यही कारण है कि मैं इसे बनाने में सक्षम हूं। प्रिय सभी सदस्यों, विदेशी मुद्रा की यात्रा शुरू करने में, मैंने अपने खाते को कई बार ओवर ट्रेडिंग, आत्मविश्वास, अनुशासन की कमी, खाता जोखिम प्रबंधन के खिलाफ व्यापार के साथ मिटा दिया, लेकिन अब मैं इस सभी गलतियों को दूर करता हूं और अब मैं अच्छी आय अर्जित करता हूं

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time ki koi b limit nahi hai k humy is mai khud ka account safe krny k liay kis tara say kaam ko krna hota hai kun k zada is baat ki try krni hai k is tara ki trade ko open krna hai jis humy khud ka account negative main jany ho na dain laikin is tara say aga ho jata hai to humy is mai stop loss ko use krna hota hai Techahaiy echnical analysis traders mostly used. He will experiment with various combinations of indicators. though he had high technical ability I think less than perfect when he has no fundamental basis. Sirf technical analysis pe depend reh ke trading nahi karni chahaiye..forex me news aur fundamentals ka bhi bahut bada role hota hai..isliye har trader ko salah di jati hai ki forex me technical aur fundamental dono tarah ke analysis ko thik se study karne ke baad hi trading karni

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mera ho chuka hai kio k is mai mistake bhi hamari hi hoti hai agar hum proper trade karna chahty hai tou humy sab sai pehly khud par rules ko follow karna hai kio k is k bagir trade nahe hoti hai mera account bhi ise waja sai lost howa tha mainy lot zzaydah rakhea aur profit kam aur bhi kafi mistake mugh sai hoye... daikhy agar hum yaha par proper hard working kary gay tou hum yaha par apni trade ka result acaha mily ga is leyay humy yaha par yai daikhna hota hai k kitni achea trade sai humy yai result mily ga is leyay proper working karny k leyay yaha par humy always yai karna better hai k yaha par acaha sa knowlege lai kar aye,,,,

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I face loss for many times, but luckily face account blow only for two times. Because i have practiced a lot in demo trading and learn a lot about forex. i also gathered a lot of trading experience and avoid all kind of emotions and greed while trading. That is why i able to make this. Dear all members , in starting the journey of forex i wipe out my account many time with mistakes of over trading , over confidence , lack of discipline , trading against account risk managment , but for now i remove this all mistakes and now i earn good income ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)