+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 225 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2247

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    when i start the tradings then i do not know the good way of doing the tradings and always like to open the trades with big lots so many times i lose the money and even i blow the accounts in minutes.
    greed makes people forget themselves, that's probably the right word for those of you who have been trading with not using common sense that business is full of risks, if you enter the market and your emotions carried away volatile market then that's the result you get.
    my advice is to always pay attention to the movement direction of the market with many using some indicators that you see fit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not only one time but also several times i blow up my account. if may more than twenty times. i am trying to overcome this situation but the situation is always against me. by every lose i learned new things and it developed my experience. now i consider this lose positive for me because i believe success is come after lose.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Junior Member xxmarouanexx is an unknown quantity at this point xxmarouanexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i blow my trading account one time when i was just come in forex..
    that is give me good experienc and i feel the value of money management.
    now i always trade under money management..my returns are less but my account will safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my views we should not count the number of times we have blown our accounts because it can confuse us. Now I don't try to remember the number of times I have blown my account because every time when I blow my account I learn something new.

Junior Member ahmed awad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed awad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since I started trading, I have my account blown 4 times but its all micro account, so it does not really affect me and beside I know that its just part of the learning process...I have a good trading strategy but when emotions set in, it mess up my trading.
    Traders should give emphases on forex psychology.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nay no bonus deposit account tu buhat zeeyada hi phokayien (blow) keye hain because us waqat mera real account b chal raha taa aur mera mind set b wahzey nahi taa. main nay teen dawa real account ko be blow kia hay with highest balance of 1000$ that hurt me a lot. app ko tu pata hay dollar in Pakistan value its big loss for me.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many time .. out of calculation. mainly am a scalper and day trader. and take high risk to trade. so many time i blow my account. but also when many time i do double in one day. but i given suggestion to other traders dont do like me. take low risk.. so they have a chance to back in market. and less blow their account.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i've blown my account more than 5 times, but all the problem simply because i don't have enough strong capital to support my aggressive strategy. so right now, i'm start it all over again, collecting more capital, and wait till it got strong.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silenteyes View Post
    I have just blown my account this month after making 120% profit. It is really a bad experience but it has given me a positive thing as well. I have withdrawn my profit in time so I am not feeling bad about this stop out.
    ohh... really sad.. what can we really do with our tiny little account.. even I made a margin call in last year... and that he even worse than you.. because I made 350% profit and I lost all those money even with profit in just a week.. that was really a horrible experience for me..
    Searching Myself...

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have just blown my account this month after making 120% profit. It is really a bad experience but it has given me a positive thing as well. I have withdrawn my profit in time so I am not feeling bad about this stop out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 225 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)