+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 225 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2247

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have wiped out my account many times because of my own mistakes. I always uses stop loss but after hitting stop loss, market goes to the same price where i opened the trade. So, I did not use stop loss and then finally got finished my account due to sudden news arrival.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More than i could ever count, it reached a point where iu thought to myself enough was enough and it was time to make the right changes or else exit for good, i decided to figure out the reason for my losses and worked on them day and night and it has not been the same since, now am living a dream via forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member crywolf is an unknown quantity at this point crywolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did it once and i was angry but i realised it happened because i loss some money and started trading with emotions so i lot it all
    Keep your emotions away that's what i learned
    good luck

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i also blow my account many times... even i did not remember it how many times i blow it out...but every time i learnt a new lesson from forex and it helps me to improve my trading in future....

Senior Member sheikhasad1326 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhasad1326's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I blew up my account a lot of time even i can't count but after all the losses eventually i realize one thing for sure that losses are the part of this business and you can not eliminate these for good but you can minimize it all you need to is just learn from your past apply it in present and make your future.This is a simple cycle of becoming successful in this business.

Member drwajid92 is an unknown quantity at this point drwajid92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan mere khayal se mere sath aisa kai bar hova ha. us ki sab se bari wajah ye he k ma hamesha profit ma jata tha lekin load shedding ka bahut ziada problem tha jis ki wajah se mera profit bi loss ma chala jata tha.

Senior Member imade21 is an unknown quantity at this point imade21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing the knowledge to newbie like me. Once I noticed, Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time. Though the price movement of the pairs is very dynamic. Is not it risky? I waited for further explanation. Thanks.

Member Jjpabna68 is an unknown quantity at this point Jjpabna68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i lost my trading accounts individual time..
    greed along with crossing cash management rules usually are very dangerous.. due to help these kinds of factor my spouse and i will probably lost my account. my spouse and i took big risk in addition to my personal account am 0. unfortunately my partner and i did not put sl AND tp

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke market me gold ka trading karne me bahut jada muskil hota hai yaha kar gold ke trading se trader achha profit earn kar skate hai lekin gold ke trading karne ke liye trader ko pahle experience bana bahut jaroori Haider samjhkar chalna hoga.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by championtrader View Post
    There are 2 to 3 times that we have blown account but we feel motivated every time I opened a new account because we know that we have the skill and we will make good profit in the forex market there are times when we take higher risk that is the time with our account is blown
    Aisa kai baar ho jaata hai ki ham logon ke trading me bahut saare losses hoone lag jaate hain jiski wajah se ham log sahi tarah ki trades bhi nahi kar sakte hain. Ham logon ko apne losses ke uper me sabse pehle control karna seekhna hoga.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 225 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)