+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 225 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2247

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    accounts will blow again and again until we learn from mistakes and failures more over now i always trade under money management my returns are less but my account will safe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually my dear I really consider that new traders are the ones who suffer from multiple margin calls in their trading accounts. And they have to think about how they are going to deal with this situation and also the fact that most of the times they are really not following the rules of Forex trading and effective money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Idear bro, I strongly do believe that i am trying to get success in forex trading and I heard that it is not so easy that we thought. we need a good solid earning plan and we have to think about that risk also. We need to be educated on the trading business and have to follow the rules.

Senior Member eniolafx is an unknown quantity at this point eniolafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not count the number of time that i have lose my capital in the forex market trading business because of poor knowledge that i have in the forex market but now i have trained my self in the forex market and i am enjoying the forex market

Member Mubariz is on a distinguished road Mubariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recently joined forex so neither I was wiped out nor I blew out anything becous ei was new and have no idea about forex but after i try to lear about forex more and more and now i feel hope full i will make good moneny by tarde in this great and profitable market................

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kabhi aysa ho jata hqi mainy ik bar kia hai kio k jitni yaha pr mistake hoti hai hum utna he is mai sai sekhty hai aur trade bhi perfect banta hai trader agar true way sai chaly to kabhi masla nhi hota hai forex maikabhibhi....

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji forex me bahut baar apna account blow kiya hai kyunki yahan mujhe abhi takk money management karna nahi aata aur jabb takk trader yahan MM nahi karta wo kabhi bhi ess business me achhe se kaam nahi kar sakenga..

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear bro, I strongly do believe that I am trading in a demo account because I have very little practical experience in forex trading but I have blown my demo account for almost 3-4 times. I am trading in a demo account very seriously and my target is to learn trading for about 3-4 months in a demo account.

Member aniy is an unknown quantity at this point aniy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first one for using large lot size and it was when i had any knowledge about the lot size and MC after that i never get a such big blow and always try to make little profits with respect to my investments

Senior Member exceedingpips is an unknown quantity at this point exceedingpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a blown my account for like 5 times and losing hundred of dollars in the process. Those losses are part of what has made me a good trader today. I have learnt from the losses and I cannot blow my account anymore because I have gotten the experience now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 225 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)