+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2247

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have done it 3 times when i have blow my account and the reason was that i was in hurry to earn from the forex trading but 3 times i get failed and after that i never tried to be rich just in overnight now i take a time to analyze the market and see that why should i open this trade then i get at least two reasons and then go for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmad fathoni is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad fathoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now I am more careful in trading and try to trade with small lot size. If we follow the forex rules then we can avoid getting MC again and again.after that i reduced my lot size and learned to put stop loss in my trades . after that i never get a such big blow and always try to make little profits with respect to my investments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never count how many times I blew or delete my account in forex trading. I just do trade and make a profit. and I also do not know how many times I've gotten gains. because the more we trade, the more experience and knowledge that we can get.

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex have good opportunity to doing this area which should doing the good money making here every moment . The great trader always earn the good money every moment that they will success here easily.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends i blow my account one time when i was joining it newly i lost my all capital due to bi mistake open big lot size and face margin call. Collection of some bonus by forum posting and now i am improving my knowledge from the trading account and demo practicing account. The experience is most important role in the Forex trading, i think all of traders would be lost their some capital at the newly joining time.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine yaha par maine unlimited baar apna trading account blow kiya hai, forum bonus to mera har month loss mein jata hai, iske alawa maine kafi baar real investment kiya hai wo bhi loss hua hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have about 4-5 times, but every time when I learned a new lesson. Now trading in careful and try to trade with small lot sizes. If we follow the rules of the foreign exchange we can avoid getting repeated MC.

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wiped out from my trade, i cannot count how many times it happen on my trade, i think it already many times that i cannot count it, but i also got profit and withdraw my trade for many times and i also never count it, but as far i see that i already able to cover my loss so i think forex trading is not only about profit or loss but about process

Banned TheCoder is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoder's Avatar
    Thanks
    In every trader life in the initial stage they blow their account many times and I have also done multiple times but this is all the learning stage and if you maintain a low account size in the initial stage of a career then you are going to save your capital for the later part of your trading life

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often blow my account within a short time, if I use a capital bonus, I was only able to survive for two weeks, and then I blew that account, I want to try to maintain an account in a few months, and can earn additional income from that account, but very difficult, but I will try to find a good trading system and accurate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)