+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 225 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Banned Rabi1286 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabi1286's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not sure whether the EA which i purchase works fine or not. Also EA is not sensitive to the news release which makes it more pron to loss during news To improve self in this business. but i also believe there are many robots which are doing great in this business though most of them are paid ones.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have blow my account 5 to 6 times and this is very common when I was the starting trading in the forex market. When a trader trade with no realistic goal then this kind of activity happens very often. That is why it is often told to the traders learn the working of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rabi1286 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabi1286's Avatar
    Thanks
    Techahaiy echnical analysis traders mostly used. He will experiment with various combinations of indicators. though he had high technical ability I think less than perfect when he has no fundamental basis. Sirf technical analysis pe depend reh ke trading nahi karni chahaiye..forex me news aur fundamentals ka bhi bahut bada role hota hai..isliye har trader ko salah di jati hai ki forex me technical aur fundamental dono tarah ke analysis ko thik se study karne ke baad hi trading karni

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that number is so huge that I can not even count it precisly. All was blown with EA-s and news trades gambleing. But main account for serious trading is alive for a years Many times I have lost count of how many times ha ha It is part of game man all traders have blown there accounts many time some time you lose game and at larning stage may times it is possible to lose

Member 14fariha is on a distinguished road 14fariha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the starting of my trading, i face account blow for two times. That was at the earlier age of my trading career and then i wasn't so much experienced. each time i was made some mistakes so badly and directly face blow. that was a great lesson for me and after that i always try to avoid doing mistakes.

Member wasifsattar is an unknown quantity at this point wasifsattar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    account ko safety k liay log is ko is tara say deal krty hain jis tara say humy ye kaam krna hai laikin is say humy zada is baat ko monitor krna hota hai or koi b kaam krna humy zada is baat ko krny mai humy apy senior k sath baat ko discuss krna hota hai or behter trade ko kr saqty hian or baat krny say baat bunti hai dear trader

Member samreengul989 is an unknown quantity at this point samreengul989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my time at forex trading i wiped out my acount just one time and it happened recnelty so my all capita with profit wash out and i was very sad but i thought that it was my own fault so that is why i agian start and now i am dooing it very carefully

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jnaaab g meraa aczvnczvnount b 2 martba wash huwaa haai mee again new boniss bana raha ho me mehnaat kaar eahaa ho k mujhe loss naah hoo shaid kuch reh gyaa haai i think news ki wajhaa se mujhe bohaat loss ho raaha haai jnaab gg i will achiev this gb

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have blow my account 6 times before in this business and I have lose several times as well, forex trading is a risky business it not easy as we thought when we are new in it, trading to make money is not really easy but if we continue to learn from our losses we will get to recover our losses some day.

Member Majidraza is an unknown quantity at this point Majidraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time ki koi b limit nahi hai k humy is mai khud ka account safe krny k liay kis tara say kaam ko krna hota hai kun k zada is baat ki try krni hai k is tara ki trade ko open krna hai jis humy khud ka account negative main jany ho na dain laikin is tara say aga ho jata hai to humy is mai stop loss ko use krna hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 225 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)