+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 225 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't remember how many times I blew up my trading account. I trade using a bonus account and it makes it easy for me to blow up my trading account, because if I blow up my account, then I can still trade using a new bonus account the following month. So I didn't trade carefully when I still relied on bonuses to trade. In this trading business I blew up my account twice but I thought it was my mistake and greed because I traded with greed if I didn't profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have failed and deleted my account several times with Instaforex. I thought I had deleted my account three times now, the second time I blew up my account without making a single cent of my bonus that really hurt me badly, but we only had to accept the things that had happened. It happened to me also three times when my entire account was fascinated. It was really a sad situation for me, and sometimes I even decided to leave it, but somehow I managed to survive in the hunt. Now I'm still not an expert, but it has grown a lot from my past.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that investors go through what you've done exclusively during the beginning as decades they become members of the currency as trading trades but that is an aspect of business and only a few investors understand from all their mistakes and become professional investors later !! Every Forex trader can double their account at the beginning when they are Newbies. Now this means that they have little knowledge and therefore a trader really learns more Forex knowledge and then has less account loss.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time I have blown up my trading account but most of the time I try to avoid the mistakes I made when blowing out trading accounts so that my trading performance improved in the past few months. Every Forex trader can double their account at the beginning when they are Newbies. Now this means that they have little knowledge and therefore a trader really learns more Forex knowledge and then has less account loss.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai asi koi bt nhi ha ka huma zayda time tak huma account ko open nhi rakhna cheya jesa huma apna account wep mar jata ha us leay huma cheay ka account ko open kar ka phir us ma apna work ko online kanr ke zarokrat hote ha jesa huma acha profit bhe kama sakhta hain us leya huma cheya ka sahi work karna ho ga jesa huma acha profit bhe kama sakhta hain

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time I have blown up my trading account but most of the time I try to avoid the mistakes I made when blowing out trading accounts so that my trading performance improved in the past few months. I find that investors go through what you've done exclusively during the beginning as decades they become members of the currency as trading trades but that is an aspect of business and only a few investors understand from all their mistakes and become professional investors later !!

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that investors go through what you have done exclusively during the beginning as decades they become members of the currency as trading trades but that is an aspect of business and only a few investors understand from all their mistakes and become professional investors later. Most of the time I have blown up my trading account but most of the time I try to avoid the mistakes I made when blowing out trading accounts so that my trading performance improved in the past few months.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot and when we have a certain position, we must believe in something we know about the right idea that we trade with the value of each of the channels that we know and take shelter because t he really is the idea we see it work right for me in a certain position that we do, Missing a lot and this time I have to really believe the right idea. These things mostly happen in many beginners and they do right because they argue their agreement gets the money in a lower size so they unstopped trading in large lots and they get useless but the red phoebe account changes their accounts.i leave because you don't use the guide to make and close losses.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have blown my account several times. but I'm sure it's part of the game. that way I have gotten a lot and corrected my mistakes and now I am good and I can withstand trading pressure and also come up with good strategies to use in my trade. Removing is the biggest pain of any trader that we can truly believe that we run the greatest opportunity we need to ensure that we can run in many ways as our traders must be sure that the level we know has good opportunities and choices.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still I never blew my account. But I think when we delete our account every time we can learn more. We can also learn new experiences. It also helps us find our mistakes. Then we have to run from the beginning. So every time it brings us new experiences. There are many, but the important thing is to manage your account well and prefer to be big costs and large capital so that they can achieve significant profits and also continue on the forex market because of greed that leads to the loss of all your money.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 225 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)