+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 225 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happened to me twice when i was a beginner and thought that i will do as good as i did in demo account. I drained away my account by opening too many positions and taking big risks but i quickly realized that it is better to gain little profit than to get heavy loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-30), saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    mera account to abhi tak blow nhi howa bus qareb qareb rha hai.
    forex trading pe account blow hony chances winning chances sy zyada hoty hen lakin achI planning aur management k sath is ko cover kr skty hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jub se maine Forex ko join kiya hai tub se 3 bar mera account khali hua hai. lakin is bat ko ab kafi tym ho gya.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinesh For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-18)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have done 6 accounts but it was like 5 months ago when I was a beginner but now I think I will never make an account because I have more experience than before. but I think every trader blows at least one account when he is a beginner that's normal but the most important thing is that you learn from your loss and I forget it, but for the first years I trade, I often get a margin call and then I blow up my account , ..., yes, this is my hard experience that I have to accept some losses and almost frustrate and leave this business, now I see that forex is a beautiful business after I can master one of the many strategies and make it profitable

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have destroyed my account many times and it's all the cause of not using Stoploose and not receiving losses. And several times it causes excess leverage and buys large lots. so this is a common mistake of beginners and unfortunately most of us still insist on repeating the same mistakes. As long as we can follow the main rules of trade, we will not experience loss of all our capital. and my experience maybe 3 times since I traded on forex. My mistake that I often do is to use many positions that are too large and open without accurate analysis and strategies. I need to fix this so I don't run the Margin Call again

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir here this process largely occurs with many newbies as well as they did simply because it think that they will get much money in less time. So that they open the trades with big great deal sizes and they had gotten practically nothing however reduction to their fund so keep it up.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Attraction (2019-04-23), Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have blown my account many number of times and I think I do not even recall or remember now and I think margin call is a part of the trade and every trader has to go through it and it is the first step towards success.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    My account is more than two time. My account is wash regular. But now i am decided that work the market with the small lott size. So that i am work the market regular and earn the good profit. Small profit is good and work the market regular.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai es market mai new ho aur forum key new rukles,key mutabique 5 ya 10 dolars sey zada bonuses transfer nahi ho rehay hai. Es lye mujh tou samjh nahi ati k mai market mai kis tarah trade kro tk mai mai bhe market ko under stand kro aur market mai zada earning kro. Aur kam dollars honey ki waja sey mera account regular wash ho reha hai.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short-term or intraday traders often use high leverage and expect to get very high profits, their trade must also face risks, if all margins are used, there is a good chance to blow accounts in volatile market conditions, I sometimes don't use stop loss especially when I feel I will lose more than 60% of capital if the stop loss is triggered so why not take a little more risk than blowing up an account or increasing more profitability opportunities, so I have burned my account several times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 225 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)