+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2247

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member hmallia is an unknown quantity at this point hmallia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have blown up four times my account, as my account size is very small and I have maximum 100 USD as margin money so it did not hamper my life, but I get away from market for several days and rearrange some fund to enter in to new trade world. and my one mistake that is over trade and too much greed is the only cause for every time loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhot bar aesa meray sath ho chuka hai k me apnay account ko kafi pechay le ja chuka hun or losses k mou me thakeel chuka hun lekin is wakat jiss kadar tezi say mujhay is business k baray me kuch maloom ho saka hai shayad he koi or aesa business ho ya pher kam ho jiss k baray me hume maloom na ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine bht bar apna account blow kiya hai aur ab main samjh chuka hu ki trading krne ke liye hume sab kuch chahiye hoga kabhi bhi humme jaldi bazi nae krni chahiye kynki patience ke bina trading ka koi wajood nae hai

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As many times as I can think of the right choices of the right market has to be well influenced and work well the greatest of them all is the running of every trade that works well for all of us in a good form and trading aspect that would work for us and we can do some good informations that we can level up in forms

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    generally in forex trading I think that I have blown my trading account only once and now I am trading with my second account , The first account i lost because of my fault of not setting stop loss for my sell orders in silver thinking that it's price will not fall within a da around 500 pips, but it did so and blew my account.

Senior Member mehawk is an unknown quantity at this point mehawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader when trade lots of problem are their and if they over come that problem and learn from their mistake then they can become good trader. I think every trader should focus on learning because only then they can do well in trading.

Member shamitra is an unknown quantity at this point shamitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried to blow my account so many times but i didn't able to do that thing. I faced many losses and broken. But i didn't leave the Forex cause Forex is a god of money. If i lose today, i will be profited tomorrow.

Senior Member mehawk is an unknown quantity at this point mehawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    When trader face margin call it is very hard to understand because every trader want to make profit and make their life easier but when they face margin call and gone every money they dream about then it is very hard to realize every thing is good. I also hit several time that is very bad experience.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bayu82 View Post
    I never count how many times I blew or delete my account in forex trading. I just do trade and make a profit. and I also do not know how many times I've gotten gains. because the more we trade, the more experience and knowledge that we can get.
    I never count it all also. I think i have been blow up my trading account for so many times, more than 20 times, i do not remember the exact number. But i think there are so many traders in the world who have the same bad experiences also. I blow my trading account again and again because i do not learn from my experiences well

Member WaheedRana is an unknown quantity at this point WaheedRana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main jo bhi new comers ataya hain unhain aik dafa to lazmi apna acct wash karwana hota hy q kay ham.isi trah say seekhtay hain. jab ham apni jaib say loss karty hain to ham seekhtay hain. agar ham demo main loss karty hain to hamain seekhnay kay liye itna kuch ni milay ga jab tak ham real main loss ni karain gay tab tak hamain is mai. emotions ni aiangy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)