+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout strategy ko kyun Profitable mana jaata hai?

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why many traders can make a profit from the breakout strategy because traders do OP with prices following movements so that it can be said to follow a trend that can be done usually with a breakout strategy. and simply they are profitable because in the breakout the price moves in the same direction for quite a long time and it becomes more profitable for the trader if he first enters the breakout. in the breakout I place large trading volumes and and in the same direction I always open same trade to keep myself active and motivated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The breakout strategy is a good market movement. For breakout strategies we need to know this breakout is real or fake. Because if we don't identify this trend than we lose, it is important. In the daily price movement the breakout is 70-150 pips in any pair. and this graph is very clear and traders have used three moving averages and have correctly identified the area where the market is trying to consolidate before further decline (breakout) and if we are very accurate in taking this and trying to get a good entry we will be able to get very good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of experience ... I have a lot of experience in my life, I do not know how to deal with the loss of money, but I do not want to go anywhere with the deal because I have a lot of money ... I have a lot of experience and money management. It is very difficult for me to know how many times I have been able to make an appointment with the person, but I have not been able to give him a chance to do so, but I do not think that he has a chance to do so ..

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry before, can you quote the break out strategy in this matter? I am still not very clear with a larger time frame. More support and resistance. If you don't mind please love me an example so I can understand what is called break out and a bigger time frame More Support and hold. and the breakout strategy is very popular in the eyes but the eyes of the novice trader break out strategies are unpopular because of the limitations of science so I am very grateful that you have explained the strategy of breaking out of this strategy helping us

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in order to take advantage of the program run in good trading too. but also must be expressed by all markets that are trending significant quantities. the breakout will both provide a cautious trend to continue. most investors take trading positions using this specialized agency because all of their experiences are simple and simple with regard to trade. and because there are many times the trend will continue the breakout and if we cannot identify properly the trader will accept to hold some minus floating and sometimes touch their stop loss

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders always try to benefit from the market to go to new positions and they get help from expert traders on the forex market. When the value of a new product rises, the traders make a profit and they easily make money. and a good strategy, the break out strategy is effective enough to achieve maximum profits, it takes patience to wait for the right signal to enter the market because prices are still sometimes trapped but we already consider reversals to wait for confirmation of the indicators we use.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    yes dear friend breakout system could earn some huge cash if you can spotted the right momentum. the traders usually use big lots to make giant profit. But the problem is, no one know whether the where is the right momentum, indicators can help but can't guarante it. that's why always use stop loss in this strategy

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), lal765 (2019-05-26), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading using forex breakout system I think still need to wear a money management discipline, we must wear indicator as a filter and note the main trend correctly and more careful when using breakout forex system, dont forget use stop loss

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    jab kisi currency pair main ya comodity main breakout hota hai to trader ko yeh baat pata chal jati hai ab price up ya down ja sakti hai is liye wo proper risk lay kar trade enter kar deta hai.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually when a pair gives break out from a range it was trading in since some time, usually many traders enter into trade, and due to this reason, after break movement is often good in break out direction and so it gives very good opportunity to earn big profit in very short term.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)