+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 377 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3762

Thread: The Benefits of Forex Trading.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me to forex trading k bohat ziada benefits ha,first of all hmay ise small investment se start kr sktay ha or ye k is se huge money earn kr sktay ha,or hmay is me koi ziada hard work b nahi krna prta,and we work in the comfort of our home bro

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kali58907 is an unknown quantity at this point kali58907's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is best from all because here is the action on your finger tips ,it has no physical presence and the investment which has no labour cost,transportation and other expenses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kawish44 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree with your remarks about forex trading this is very good part time job .being at home every one can start .there is a minimum chance to get loss.market is availbe at every time .

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    According to my knowledge there are five main benefits of Forex trading:

1. 24 Hour Market
    Since the Forex market is worldwide, trading is continuous as long as there is a market open somewhere in the world. Trading starts when the markets open in Australia on Sunday evening, and ends after markets close in New York on Friday.

2. High Liquidity
    Liquidity is the ability of an asset to be converted into cash quickly and without any price discount. In Forex this means we can move large amounts of money into and out of foreign currency with minimal price movement.

3. Low Transaction Cost
    In Forex, typically the cost for a transaction is built into the price. It is called the spread. The spread is the difference between the buying and selling price.

4. Leverage
    Forex Brokers allow traders to trade the market using leverage. Leverage is the ability to trade more money on the market than what is actually in the trader's account. If you were to trade at 50:1 leverage, you could trade $50 on the market for every $1 that was in your account. This means you could control a trade of $50,000 using only $1000 of capital.

5. Profit Potential from Rising and Falling Prices
    The Forex market has no restrictions for directional trading. This means, if you think a currency pair is going to increase in value; you can buy it, or go long. Similarly, if you think it could decrease in value you can sell it, or go short.

Please give your comments on these benefits.

Do you know any other benefit? Please share with us.
    forex trading ka sab say bara benefit jo hai woh yah hai kay app is may kafi acha profit hasil karah sakta hain aur is ka sab say bara advantage yah hai kay app online karah sakta hain is ko aur app is ko kahani say bhi karah sakta hain

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    forex is now become too much popular now these days in this field so i must say that most of the people now know that what is forex and this field consist of huge profit so we just have to gain knowledge to make profit.
    This must be our underlying knowledge to some of the things we have Balance with some trading process that we run as good as possible, but we also have to understand each process with the rules that we can balance it with our knowledge about forex itself

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is now become too much popular now these days in this field so i must say that most of the people now know that what is forex and this field consist of huge profit so we just have to gain knowledge to make profit.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many benefits that make forex popular markets all over the world and it is the high liquidity market in world.First it have no commission and second we can start with low capital and can be traded 24 hrs a day.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is 24 hours and 5 days business trader can set there suitable time for trading. I think it is very good benefit for trader. Trader can start there business with very small capital and they can use leverage.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by birbolnath View Post
    In a word we can say, we are looking for money. Forex market is a 24 hours trading market. Anyone can get money here with low time. I am a part time trader in forex market. And i want to earn money from here in my free time.
    sehe baat ha k her koi ppasa chatae ha lekan 24 hour opens market ka ye matleb to nahi ha k jeb d il main aeye mun utha ker trade ker lo hum wait kerna perta ha jeb a tek aik valid signal appear na ho jae or if we did not wait and do random trade then we can suffer from the loss

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a complete package of those benefits which stock market or share trading can not have.I mean forex trading has the following benefits:-24 hours open trading platform, minimal or no commission, up to 500:1 leverage, price certainty, guaranteed limited risk, high liquidity, starts with very low investment, instant execution of market orders.These are some benefits which I know.They are the reason I am doing forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 377 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)