+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 350 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most new traders lose money first and by getting losses they will make good money and this is the best for them to make money in a short time and this is the best for skills in a short time so get skills and get money from trading forex and this is the best for you to make skills

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex business is carried out by new traders and also old traders and both experienced. Beginners have less experience so the percentage of losses to beginners is more than normal. Experienced traders also lose but because of their experience and knowledge, they can get too many advantages too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The success of a trader depends not only on how long he has traded forex, but more than that how smart he learns from the mistakes he has made when trading. always evaluate the exercise and real trade do to get better results. the percentage of success for beginners is 10%, therefore he needs to practice and improve their ability to increase the percentage of success.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, like you, I also think that coldness is a must to have virtue for traders. Most beginners in forex are losers because of poor money management plans and poor technical analysis. after winning several trades with luck, they became overconfident and began to consider a larger volume of lots, which caused them to destroy their account. again and again, their account became chaotic because of "revenge" they took a mentality.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started, I didn't know how cash administration was used. When I reflect on the graph, I might immediately bounce into it. The chaos was terrible given the fact that now I realize that cash management is the key to that. You have exchanged the same way and have several great awards and losses but about how it ended at the end of the day ...

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most when beginners go to trade, they fall under the influence of serious greed. And that greed eventually causes harm. Most of the time, beginners face losses in trading but some other traders really do it well even they trade for the first time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most new people in forex get a loss at the beginning and restore it later. Some new people who are more experienced and introduced by old market traders get some losses and some benefits from our trade. After a while the two people gained experience and got a profit for him.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I start with Forex, I make money even though I am a beginner. This is a beginner's luck . but now, I realize that this business is not a joke, so I returned to study, read, and practice. A beginner must start by gathering good weapons and the materials needed to do this business and then we can say that we manage our opportunities to succeed, we can increase or decrease, it depends on us.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with this view that beginners in the learning process often make mistakes and do not have enough experience and knowledge so there are more opportunities for them to have more trade. Beginners must avoid the risk of big money until they continue to get big profits by getting better experiences and strategies.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, Forex is a very dangerous business and can destroy all capital if traders do not become experts and they must know how to deal with Forex trading. I think only five or seven percent of beginners get success for the most and most of them lose too much. But remember it's a more profitable business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 350 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)