+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 230 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned onlineabdulrehman is an unknown quantity at this point onlineabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mt4 और mt5 सबसे अच्छा व्यापार मंच हैं. दलाल का सबसे फिर पर व्यापार करने की सुविधा प्रदान करते हैं. मैं mt4 पसंद है, लेकिन वेब व्यापारी के बारे में एक अनुभव है और मैं यह भी पाया गया सबसे अच्छा है क्योंकि वेब व्यापारी में जब आप खोलने या इसे फिर से बोली के लिए पूछना कभी नहीं किसी भी स्थिति को बंद करें. वेब व्यापार तेजी से और जल्दी.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.salman is an unknown quantity at this point M.salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello .//mere khayal se MT4 sabse acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gibran is an unknown quantity at this point gibran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the broker providing the facility to trade meta trader 4 , i think MT4 is very good to trading with it's easy to use but have an experience about web trader and i also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.web trade is fast and quick.

Banned uaeali is an unknown quantity at this point uaeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading mt4 plate foram kafe acha or simple ha is me trading kane ke lay afe acha systam ha je is ke indicate kafe acha ha je or hame mt4 ke demo me trading karn cay je

Member hmounsa is an unknown quantity at this point hmounsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i am using MT4 and it is my best favorite platform.mt4 is a good platform and it is very fasters...And i mean that the mt4 all option and menu is very easy and friendly.i like this platform very much really !

Banned rastafx is an unknown quantity at this point rastafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If not, then it will be such a waste money. for you w let alone Meta trader 4 is most popular trading platform namely One thing I noticed was how long the indicators took to compile rather than but i am very much comfort to use the meta trader 5.

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Think mt4 is best & easy for everyone..but mt5 is not too bad & complicated. its also like mt4. mt5 has some more advance tool
    I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use a palatform MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 4 because with us it will be easier to analyze than the MetaTrader 5 is the most important ... when we do order,. namely either buy or sell the lot will be different .. better if we want to choose the easiest platform use

Banned M.salman is an unknown quantity at this point M.salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms, most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick,I have also used few other trading terminals from other brokers but mt4 is the most easiest and interesting trading terminal,

Member gibran is an unknown quantity at this point gibran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using one indicator in my trading that is not in mt4 version,MT4 is good and still the best right now. i ever compared it with streamster for the others broker that's why some trader choose MT4 is the best platform, I started trading using this platform only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 230 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)