+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera best trading platform MT 4 platform hai aur main iske tools aur facilities se kafi comfortable hoon isliye main kisi aur trading platform ko try karna nahin chahta hoon iske saare functions se main abhi well conversant ho gaya hoon aur itne mehnat ke baad agar kisi aur platform par move karunga to fir se platform ko samjhne aur use karne mein samay lagega isliye mere liye MT 4 hin sab se achha platform hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta hai k ye sabse achi nokari hai ise koi kar sakta hai ham forex par paart timme v kam kar satake hain forex par garib adami v trade kar sakta hai wo jaha acha profit kama sakta hai forex par loss tab hota jab koi iske rules ko todata hai hamare paas achi knowledge honi chahiye tabi ham bonus pa sakte hain or earning ke sath learning v kar pate haai jaha apko amir hone ka acha moka milta hai forex par aap ankh band kar ke barosa kar sakate hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    29306 and click the buy button but you see that you have bought at as About every forex trader use this platform namely So we are need to know how to use this platform to mak like It helps us to know good experience and knowledge namely The MetaTrader terminal is a perfectly equipped traders workplace that allows to trade in the financial markets (Forex CFD and Futures)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i like to use only the MT4 platform it is very easy to trade on and there too many indicators for it, to be honest i never tried the MT5 and i dont know how it look like or what is the diffrence between it and MT4, but i like my current platform and it is satisfying for me, i also use the smartphone app just to make confirmation on my trades. I like MT4 platform to a great extent because it is very simple to operate and very fast in executing large trades. And another reason is 99 percent of the brokerage house use the same platform for trading .

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. there is only one problem .with mt5 that is indicators. we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to mt4.

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,006 Times in 15,737 Posts
    I use the mt4 platform to trade since the first day of trading so it's much better and easier to use for me. I feel very good when using the MT4 platform and I can say that MT4 is my favorite platform. and my favorite trading plate is Insta forex because the reason is that the tools are a system of settings that are so easy and comfortable I like this first I used markitiva but now I only use insta forex now the form of my permanent trading platform
    Best of luck to all members of forax community

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is very easy than MT5. Also MT5 has its own features, the feature is this that i gives you self guidance rather than Mt4 is the most Trading software for Forex trading ,we know Now Forex trading more popular and profitable online based earning method ,we can do it from our home ,by using internet accordingly and i am one of them because its very easy to use like l, the installation is very similar to MT4, but the main difference is that when creating a new account absulotly nive

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But same time I'm thinking of adopting MT5 now than later because I'm afraid their will be a day when MT4 will be phase out but mT4 MT5 ctrader and mirror trader and web trader but on which platform you practice demo trading that platform you will use you real trade only I think there is a difference between the meta trader meta trader one of them is located on the stability of such applications on meta trader is often a warning appears no connection

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree with you brother chidi i also like the mt4 platform because a lot of reason and i believe no platform is bad as long as we are able to trade with them I am still a beginner trader so I still have not left the meta trader for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader accordingly MetaTrader's popularity largely stems from its support of algorithmic trading in fact i vote for metatrader and it's feature call candlestick chart

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best platform is meta because is it is running after few years and I have been using it for about years and I am very satisfied with Meta trader so If you read the Metatrader manual for use for EA you'll get a note telling you that programming with MT4 is like programming with programming language and As long you can find what you want in the platform that you open you will just going to be fine instead of i use mt5 some days but i am not feel comfort to use that because it was some difficulties

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)