+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 230 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main ess business me suru she mt4 par hi kaam kiye hai aur abhi bhi mt4 par kaam kar rahe hai yaha par kaam karne me ko proble nahi hoti hai yeh platform use karni me asan hai ess liye main mt4 ko pasan karni hu .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    jub se is business ko start kia ha sirf mt4 per he trading ki ha and mery khiyal se ye trading platform better ha is ka main reason ye ha ke is mt4 ke bary mi easly indicators mil jaty hien and un ko use kia ja sakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using the MT4 and I never use MT5 but I installed it in my computer but it looks more attractive and we can get more chart patterns there and we can use M1 to many time frame than Mt4, but still Mt 4 is the most favorite platform in forex trading.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se app ko es kam mai mt4 ko hee use karna chahi aa tabi app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai es kam mai hum sab kuch kama sakte hai bai saab ji es kam mai mt4 par app acha experience hasal kar sakte hai fer app apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear I actually consider that i have been introduce with some possible MT4 platform and I used it all time in my trading. It is so simple way to make money and wait some good signal on chart to enter in market as good result of your analysis.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is one of the good platform with the help of which we can trade in the forex market and it is easy to trade on that platform and if you have to understand the platform then you must have to make use of the demo trading account.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member wasim345 is on a distinguished road wasim345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite forex trading platform mt4. mt4 both easy hay use krna. her traders is easy samaje sakta hay. mt4 ko mobile pr b use kr sakta hain. mt5 ma na use nahi kiya. mt4 aur mt5 almost sub brokers ya software use krta hain.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I personally think MT4 as well as MT5 include the finest investing program. but love to trade with MT4 platform and beside this I love to use the Mobile platform at my Android set. I think the most popular platform is MT4 for forex trading till now in the world.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course I actually consider that I am too using MT4 and am quite satisfied with it, have'nt yet though even shifting to MT5 though i know it will be having some enhancements but did not get time to explore about it.

Senior Member rizwan009 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 is my favourite platforum and buht sey trader is per trade krna like krty hian yahan trade krne ki buht sey option hoti hy or app scalping be kr skty hain yahan sey .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 230 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)