+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 230 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader4 application is a well known trading platform,designed to arrange brokerage services in forex,this platform has everything you need in order to perform trading on the financial markets.You are provided with all the tools needed to analyze the price dynamics or automate the trading process. u r able to use code base,the metaquotes source code library or create your own technical indicators.u are able to create trading robots based on mathematical functions and implement almost any trading strategy.Using complex calculations you will obtain the most accurate market analysis and forecast.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools, I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir g mujhe to MT5 ka platform bohat hi acha lagta hai us me aik yeh facility hai k aap MT5 ko mobile app me bhi use kar skatay ho . MT4 bhi theek hai lekin new traders k liye advice MT5 ki hi hai k woh is ko hi use karay.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se MT4 sabse acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    �plus� sign (like Windows Explorer) to open up each folder and you can select which ever indicator you want to apply to your chart so In MT4 compilation of files from MQ4 to EX4 was very fast virtual and there is a difference between the meta trader meta trader and one of them is located on the stability of such applications on meta trader is often a warning appears no connection that is sometimes made then mt4 platform is the meta trader platform which is used to trade in the forex market and it provides many features to the users like use of the charts time frames and many other functions

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you join the forex market you should use it for your trading accordingly May it require fast internet spped or some other problem and As for the charts themselves then they�re pretty much similar to MT4's charts as if I have been so used to using the mt4 platform for trading if i must change to another it will be when the mt4 is no longer in use as a result of a decision by the producers therefore Actually all beginners must be use this terminal

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir main is trading business me abhi bhi ak new member hu is liye is ke bare me mujhe abhi thik se malum nahi hai , lakin main ne forume ki site se apne forex trading jite ne bhi sikh le hai us se main ne jana hai ke forex trading ke sabse achhe platform hai mt4. yaha par traded karne me jayada asani hote hai or indicator bhi achha milte hai , profit bhi jayada hone ki chance hoti hai.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantage of digits is u can even make small profits for every trade till By technology mt5 might be more advanced than the mt4 but in traders usage the mt4 comes first also with systems and strategies which supports trading there are more for the mt4 as I also agree with few post in this thread as Every foundation have their own advantage so difficult to selecting the best of them but we can say that currently most well-known and used by much trader over the globe was mt4 currently MT4

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But mt4 is so much user friendly and so easy to use as It is simple low size and user-friendly New updates wer then trading using metrateder is very good for trader in fact haps the MT5 platform will surpass MT4 and About every forex trader use this platform after all i would say that mt4 is by far more popular mt5 has yet to gain popularity i guess when metatrader stops offering support for mt4 mt and it's a brand product of meta-quotes incorporation

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera passand ka platform MT5 hai kyu kay maney start say mt5 ko choose kia jis waja say muje abhi tak mt5 hi acha lagta hai waise tu mt4 bhi acha hai aur zaida tar traders mt4 ko hi use kartain hain but mein mt5 mein trading karta hon es lia muje yahi platform passand hai. I like MT4 platform but there is many kind of platform in forex market. But i use MT4 because mt4 is popular platform and mt4 is very easy to use. I think mt4 platform is very easy to understand for newbie trader. I also use many platform. I use esignal but esignal is very expansive. MT4 is free of cost and it is very good for trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 230 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)