+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 230 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein to start se hi mt4 platform use kar raha hon metatrader 4 ko use karna kafi easy hai is mein kafi tools hen jin ko hum use kar k easily samjh sakty hen mt4 ka sab se achi quality is ka interface hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member TechnoFunda is an unknown quantity at this point TechnoFunda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I prefer to trade in mobile so I trade in mt4. Some brokers also allow other trading platforms like mt5 or webtrader, but I feel more comfortable to trade in mt4, mt5 also supported for android phones but unrequited to trade in here since I am trading in mt4 for more than 4 years and feeling very comfortable with it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that I use mt4 platform to trade the forex market trading business.mt4 platform is a very good platform to trade the forex market trading business.many forex market trader use the mt4 and they really enjoy the mt4 platform
    Last edited by trendfx; 2016-10-29 at 11:48 PM.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that I have tried out it all but no for MT5 meta trader terminal. I think I'm not going to change my MT4 terminal to MT5 terminal since there are many Ea or other scripts cannot fully support or compatible with MT5 yet.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me meta trader 4 he shuru se use kiya hai to woi esme sabse acha hai,esme trader ko apne aap market me samajhna chahiye,trader esme analysis charts par he kar sakta hai aure sliye trader ko usmein he dhyaan dena chahiye..

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MY favorite trading platform still MT4 until now. despite there are Mt5 which more updated that MT4, but i still love to use MT4 than MT5. I think there are many other trading platforms also but until now MT4 still the best and the most popular trading platform among forex traders

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that in forex trading platform MT4 because I use is very simple in its use, I prefer the MT4 and I will always use during still presents MT4 broker. we can put in MT4 custom indicators

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I also follow the Forex trading business business has two type of trading platform the mt4 and mt5 trading platform and I also doing the trade on the mt4 platform and doing the trade with confidently but never doing the trade on the mt5 trading platform and have no any experiences about the mt5 my dear.

Member khan Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point khan Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends forex trading market main mere khayal main 2 types ke trading platform use hote hain. ek MT4 and dosra MT5 trading platform. main to sirf MT4 trading platform use karta hon dosre ke bare main to mujhe pata nai ha. but MT4 trading platform best ha.

Member elhajjaoui22 is an unknown quantity at this point elhajjaoui22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    complicated. its also like mt4. mt5 has some more advance tool.there is only one prob. with mt5 that is indicators. we can not find providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 230 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)