+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear fried palyeforum koee b ho is say meray khiayal main farak nahian perta hai jab tak ap is main khud dilchispi saay kaam nahian kerayin gay ap is main ziydaa zsaani say kmyaab nahian ker skaty hian and na he is main kmaay trade ban sakaty hian is liyeh knowledge bera matter kerta hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since the first day of the trading in this business of the forex trading i am work with the mt4 and i know that this is the best trading plate form for me like traders who are working on the basis of on and off, so i am sure that mt4 is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I clearly think yes its right that I only use mt4, I'm used to the platform mt4, so my very favorite with this platform because I was already accustomed to using this platform to the right, I can use all the indicators in this platform, so the platform mt4 has become my favorite, I will be a successful trader someday

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think matat trader 4 and MT5 is the best trading platform . it is very first and quick web and we can trade use it by the mobile phone . it is very good and easy way to trade in website . so I like most the MT4 and I think it is very comfortable too for me . also its provides me a great opportunity to work and earn money .

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that most of the trading platforms are very good for trading , i try two platforms in trading but i think mt4 and mt5 platforms are best for trading and i select mt4 for my daily trading this platform has everything in it for trading

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business meta Trader 4 is my favourite platform for forex trading , it is quite easy to use and understandable along with it it's used by majority of the traders and therefore it's more trustworthy then other platform available

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that I like trading in mt4 because it is easy to trade with.One of my friend help me learn Forex trading. He is also a good trader in the Forex market. Forex is my main business. I want to be a successful trader in the market.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have using streamster, mt4 for windows, mt5 fir windows, and mt4 for android. I prefer to using mt4 for windows since I start for editing or creating expert advisor, cus it easier than mt5 code base. and I use mt4 for mobile on my smartphone just to check my expert on vps when I am not in front of my computer.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm goood question jnaab g merri naazzr mee neww forrx traadefs keeh liyee metaa trade 4 hoi saab see besst haai baaki logo ko aapni aapni raay haai jnaab g mikjhee too meta trad 4 saab see besst laagtaa ahaaai jnaab ghh

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahera View Post
    dear mein to start se hi mt4 platform use kar raha hon metatrader 4 ko use karna kafi easy hai is mein kafi tools hen jin ko hum use kar k easily samjh sakty hen mt4 ka sab se achi quality is ka interface hai
    G bhai ma bhi mt4 ka he use krta hon or iss k sath sath ma na instaofrex ki mobile aap bhi use kiya ha wo zeda kcuh khas nhi ha or wo buht he zeda slow app ha jiss sa aap achi trha sa manage nhi kr sakty hain jo mt4 ha wo sab sa best ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)