+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Junior Member Traderr is an unknown quantity at this point Traderr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear jaha tak mera favorite plate forum mt4 kyn ke ye mujhe asan lagta hai hai or kafi kamiyab trader wo bhe mt4 he use krte hain or ye famous bhe hai har new trader pehly mt4 plate forum he use krta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 plateform is best and ye mjhe suit karta ha ur mai is se bht satisfy hu q ke ye bht acha software ha ur easy to predict ha ur mai start se hi ise use kar rha hu ur mjhe ab tak koi problem ni hui is liye mai ise prefer karta hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jnaabg haam jaiseey t aders too sirf simple chizeey hi recommended kaarti haai jaisey wkeh trading keeh liyee best platform meta trader 4 haai ourr adhey se ziada log yeehi trader see kaartey haai jnaab gg bilkul g i think janb g

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, you are true and to me I definitely do feel ever since i have joined forex trading, my favorite platform so far is the instanforex and forextime with forexmetal too. I really enjoy trading with this plate forms because they are one of the best brokers in the whole world. And also the are realiable and it is very easy to trade with them.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, obviously, in forex business I definitely do think I like the mt4 in the forex market trading business the mt4 platform is a very good platform to earn in the forex market trading business.many forex market trader need to know that mt4 platform has everything to earn in the forex market

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are two type of trading platform we can doing trade the mt4 trading platform and the mt5 ,but I also doing trade on the mt4 trading platform and also feeling comfortable with the mt4,because I also get many tools and doing the trade easily,but mt5 trading platform are more effective ,but I do not uses it on my trading .

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mt4 aur mt5 donu hi achy platform hen trading karny k liye but dear mein metatrader4 ko use karta hon ku k mt4 ka interface ko samjhna kafi easy hai is k sath sath new traders isy easily use kar k trading kar sakty hen

Member elgazawy1992 is an unknown quantity at this point elgazawy1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir i find 5 it is better more than 4 but more people can not using it I tried for Mt5 but I am not succed.Mt5 is also difficult for traders.The indicators in Mt4 are more than Mt5, in Mt5 when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    bai mare hisab se app ko es kam mai mt5 ko use karna nai chahi aa app ko mt4 hee use karna chahi kyuki maine bhout se expert trader se suna hai ki mt5 bhout hee galtian karta hai es layi mt4 ko use karna sahi rehe ga es market mai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 and mt5 platform always good for the forex trading business. mt4 platform is more easy to do the trading. many of people are doing the trading with mt4 platform, it is more user friendly than mt5 platform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)