+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that it is very user friendly and understandable together with it it's employed by majority of the traders and therefore it's more reliable then other platform available. The most crucial part of Forex trading is a good trading analysis and accurate, not platforms that we use.
    Last edited by hitan; 2017-02-25 at 07:41 PM.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe sabse jyada mt4 me hi kam karana pasand hai wese mujhe aur koi platform ke bare me pata bhi nahi hai is liye mujhe isme hi maja aata hai aur mene apane mobile me bi ek baar forex trading ki app install kiya tha par mera mobile hi bahut hang hone lagata hai tio mene nikal diya baad me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always using MT4 as my trading platform. MT4 is the most popular, the easiest and the most powerful trading terminal also. All good traders i ever known using MT4, then no doubt that this trading platform is the best platform to trade in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein forex market mein apni trading metatrader 4 per trading karta hon dear mujhy mt4 per trading karna bhout east lgta hai aur dear metatrader 4 per trading karna aur metatrader 4 ko learn krna easy hai

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    During this time I am using MT4 in conducting real trades, because the account connected with this forum also using MT4.
    However, I also opened MT5 and opened from any existing time frame, such as H2, H8, H12, so I can get reference and other calculations in seeing the pattern of market movements.

Member datur is an unknown quantity at this point datur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maira faviourite type of platform to insta forex hai kiu ke ab mujeh insta forex ki bht aadat bhi hogai hai to maza aatahai thora kaam akrne mai isnta ke sath aur unka terminal bhi kaafi user friendly hai iske baad insta forex ka enviornment bhi bht user friendly aur acha bhi kaafi hai

Member artutal is an unknown quantity at this point artutal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Insta forex hamean bohat say trading platform provide karta hy jes main mt4 mt5 our mobile trading platforms hain jen main sb sy best mt4 hy us py ap tmam terminaloges ko easily use kr sagty ho,browsing speed ache milte hai.T.O mt4 sb sy best hy.

Banned khaled96 is an unknown quantity at this point khaled96's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 is the best trading platform. More than a broker to provide facilities for trading at that time. I like MT5, but have experience about dealer online, as well as found the best because in the web trader when you open or close any position, it did not ask for re-quotes. Commerce on the Internet quickly and fast.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai app ko forex mein two type ke he plat forum diya jate hain jin mein say ak hai mt4 or 2nd hai mt5 jin mein app trade kar ke acha earn karte ho or agar app ko trade mein acha experience ho to app mt4 ko he use karo
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex forum is the best online job which is reliable and trust able and the profit that you will earn it will never be lost and you must have computer and good internet connection so that you can trade and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that you can trade properly and in this way you will be able to become a good and expert trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)