+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 230 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that I have tried out it all but no for MT5 meta trader terminal. I think I'm not going to change my MT4 terminal to MT5 terminal since there are many Ea or other scripts cannot fully support or compatible with MT5 my dear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mearvat View Post
    Most experts and analysts are recommending the trading meta trader 4 platform by platform meta trader 5 and also brokerage companies all share these platforms because they offer many advantages and easy in handling and I loved her very much and not decommissioned
    In my opinion Meta Trader 4 is the better one if it is compared to MT5. Because it gives the simple user interface and simpler installations and easy configurations of chart templates and indicators. Moreover using expert advisors in MT4 is much easier.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader 4 still remains my best trading platform for trading in the foreign exchange market, they have both PC version of this software and a mobile app version which is really cool, as it allows a trader to trade freely from any where in the world right from your mobile devices.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

mearvat
    Most experts and analysts are recommending the trading meta trader 4 platform by platform meta trader 5 and also brokerage companies all share these platforms because they offer many advantages and easy in handling and I loved her very much and not decommissioned

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear trading in this forex business I only use mt4, I'm used to the platform mt4, so my very favorite with this platform because I was already accustomed to using this platform to the right, I can use all the indicators in this platform, so the platform mt4 has become my favorite, I will be a successful trader someday,

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in the forex trading business I do think Meta Trader 4 is my favourite platform for forex trading , it is quite easy to use and understandable along with it it's used by majority of the traders and therefore it's more trustworthy then other platform available

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that im only using the mt4 platform and i never use the mt5 platform and not know the deference between of them ,there is web trading also but i do not like this type of trading i got comfortable of the mt4 and its common using by a lot of the traders in forex market..

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main mt4 ko like karo ga kun k yai bhot best hai aur use main b easy hai aur main ne humsha he forex main tarde is say ki hai to muje ab koi aur software acha nai lgata hai mery friends mt5 main tarde karty hai muej b kaha k is main tarde karo but muje nai easy feel howa so mai mt4 main he trade karana like kro ga yai best hai..............

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex my favorite trading platform is MT4 this easy to use chart are good to make technical anylsis i also like mobile platform because when i busy in other activities manage my trade on mobile device it make easy access able from mobile device.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I think yes its much true that MT4 and MT5 is a lot different because the I have used two versions of this and MT4 is the old version, but we can still use technical analysis and trading with forex and it was good and I think MT5 will never replace it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 230 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)