+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 230 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zdaina View Post
    hi, i think MT4 is very good to trading with it's easy to use , really i don't use better any other software except mt4. so it's my favorite . for now i want to try mt5 in demo account.
    True, I support your speech I also think that MT4 platform is the best as it is easy to use for
    all the forex traders in the world and I like most one cause
    it has many kinds of graphs and fast performance.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I am presently using MT4 platform and with it i am quite happy now. I started my trading using this platform only and i admire to do trading on this one.
    I swapped some platforms: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100 ..., but I really like MT4, I have never tried MT5,
    so I do not know MT5. On mobile, I use MT4 as well, it does not matter
    if mobile with mobile window system.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like working on a MT4 I find that it is very easy to raaille with, and also to do good analysis of the market and uses the right stratigie, I think MT4 is better...

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia platfrom zyada value ni rakhta hn agar apko plaforn ki baat kr rhe hn to me apko batado ke mt4 hi sab se best hn vese to ab mt5 bhi nikal aya hn mere kayal se mt4 hi zyada best hn to mere khayal se apko mt4 hi use krna chiaye to insta ke lie vese bhi mt4 hi best hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-30), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading with insta forex and it is good trading platform for the traders many traders are trading with this trading platform and they are making their life easy with this business many women and students trading with this business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love MT4 trading platform. easy to use and we can use special indicators and because it is widely used if we get problems,
    many sources help us. and it is a lite to install, do not take up too much computer resources,
    it can even run on net books and smart phones.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best platform is i think Mt 4 but I haven't yet gived a try to one of those but for
    Hope i will soon start trading in the next couple of days and then I will choose what is the best and better one.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

punjabpolice (2017-10-02)

Junior Member mbhs2010 is on a distinguished road mbhs2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I work with metatrade 4 and I prefer it to work and I think mostly of trader work with it and I don't try the meat trader 5 before and maybe will try it but I think no difference between them
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    in my experience, mt4 trading platform is by far the best trading platform available. It has very easy and user friendly interface and lots of useful functions such as indicators and charts etc. I also use mobile app for android and sometime, web based platform and they are also ok but mt4 is the best.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 230 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)