+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 230 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MT5 and MT4 platforms are a good and efficient platform. One of them can be used to generate large amounts of profits.
    There is little difference but little difference in both platforms. Different brokers use different
    trading platforms based on the type of offer they provide to their clients.
    Although I prefer the MT5 platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

feng (2017-12-25), khilmi (2017-12-25), lux (2017-12-24), soo yong (2017-12-24), teteh (2017-12-25)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are most popular and mostly use trading platform. I also use MT4 which is very
    good software so it is very easy to learn and very easy to teach to someone. My friend told me that MT4 is the best MT5.
    I never use MT5 I always use MT4 for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Metatrader4 known as mt4 trading terminal is the best. This is the easiest and most user-friendly
    trading platform or terminal that Forex traders can get in our forex trading.
    Its simplicity makes it popular and 90% forex brokers use it.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I'm still comfortable using metta trader 4, because I'm used to using it.
    Likewise I already know the facilities in metta traders 4. So whether that makes me more comfortable.
    and I also tried using metta trader 5, but I am having difficulty in studying the existing facilities.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite platform is mt4.generally i get many advantages from it.i also use marketiva, oanda,
    plus100 but i do not overload it.i also use mt4 in mobile.so i think it's the best.
    Please i do not use mt5.so i do not know about it.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My program has always been Mt4. I also want to try Mt5 but I know do not move to do it.
    I think I'm fit to be fired and satisfied with the mt4 structure because it makes my needs fair,
    designed and relaxed to navigate the platform. I proved a different platform with additional
    brokers but did not like them too much. Mt4 is an individual for me.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I prefer the best MetaTrader 4 trading platform from another platform although there
    are many platforms like MetaTrader 5 trading platform and also platform on the web and
    on mobile but your experience I did not find. Simple and easy, like 4 It's simple
    and we're used and the analysis is very easy and good. .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

trump (2017-12-31)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact I prefer to use meta trader 4 because this is my favorite trading platform too and very easy
    and easy to use and has all the tools needed for trading. Also I've heard that meta trader 5
    is very good and we need to use it first to see the difference between the two

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera sabse best favourite platform julabo metatrader 4 hai metatrader 4 me kaam karke mujhe bahut maza aata hai EID best. Metatrader 4 best place for a healthy habit to prepare nitrate karna aap ke liye bahut Haseen ho jata hai aur kuch nahi kar sakti ho usko Samajh Kar.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-30), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), hmforex (2017-12-19), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jhoradpak (2017-12-03), jobless (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-08), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30)

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ki trading min min tu abi demo per hon or min demo per MT4 hi use kr raha hon forex ki trading min yeah ek best platform hi ise wajse min abi tak min yeahe time frame hi use kr raha hon or yeah ek best time frame hi trading min or min demo per work kr ke real min bhi ise time frame per he work kron ga kun ki trading min yeah ek best time frame hin trading min or best time frame hin trading min yeah walal

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

ayesh (2017-11-29), punjabpolice (2017-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 230 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)