+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 230 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a large section of the broker who provided the office to trade at the time. I love Mt4, but have meetings about web merchants and I also find the best since in the web trader when you open or close any positions it never makes a request to quote. I own until now use broker mt4 because insta broker insta instaforex is very easy to use broker for trading and withdrawal is also easy way to make many traders choose to trade this broker because it has many facilities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The terminal is I always try and paste the best but interesting mt4 terminal, it is possible to find, but you have to use the associated MT4 options correctly, how profitable the meta web terminal business can get to know the person on the phone. my favorite platform is metatrader4. as i know from instaforex give new traders like me a demo account to practice and this demo account can only be enabled in metatrader4 platform. so I use it now, easy to understand too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    i i think best palate form indian plate form haikun k ya bohat sa ba rozgar logon ko zorgar muhaya krta hai wo b gr batha bahata iss leya mara favouru=it form b indian form hai or ma kam b ise pr krna pasand krta hun

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Web-Based Trading Platforms

This is the easiest way to connect to a trading account and take a trade. For a web-based trading platform, there is no need for downloading anything, only a solid Internet connection will do the trick. The advantage of trading via a web-based trading platform is the fact that there is no need for anything to be download. When opening a trading account, traders receive an email with the login data to use: their username and password for accessing the trading account. This is everything a trader needs to connect to the trading account. However, web-based trading platforms are not that popular in the sense that few traders are using them. A good Internet connection is not something to be found easy in all places and that makes the platform to run with difficulties. Moreover, such trading platforms eat a lot of a PCs resources, and therefore, any other activity is slow and takes a longer period than usual. A slow Internet connection can result in missing some trades due to poor entries caused by a bigger slippage at execution. All in all, these trading platforms are not the favorite way to access a trading account, but they are being offered by brokers to cover all the possibilities to access the trading account

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    4.0 start platform forex main sabsy behtaren hai ,

koi aisa trader jo forex main achi trade karta ho or achy profit kamata ho to aisy trader he apko achy platform k bare bta sakty hain jo k 4.0 hai ,ap use kar k dekh sakty hain esay...

Member ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir main sirf ik he platform use krta hn r wo hai mt4 platform r ye platform baki platform se kaafibeasy haibr trader friendly bhi is platform ko duniya ma sb se zaida use kiya jaati hai r iske saath koi bhi custom indicator ya ea aasani se attach ho jaata hai isliye main isi ke use ka advice karoonga

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai meri to sab se zyada best mt4 hi hn osme trade krna mere lie sba se eays hn aanlysis bhi theak thak ho jati hn leni new and data read out krne ke lie investing sab se best hn aur me ossi se sari new read krta hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-20), Unregistered (2)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    MT4 has always been my favorite. I'm slowly checking MT5 if it would be the same but it's a lot different. Still checking on how it could work for me though but I think eventually, I'll switch over to that..

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although for some this platform may seem a bit complicated at first, MT4 has the advantage of being a super fast trading platform. You should know that generally a trader platform is faster if it is software directly installed on the computer than if it was an online platform on a browser. This software is deemed to pass orders even with a weaker internet connection.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bali For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-03-21)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Metatrade platform software is the version available for my knowledge not only MT4 and MT5 as there are also many android mobile versions according to my survey in the city some of my friends who use trading are there first two is using MT4 platform both of which use MT for android for mobile trading , including trading using emerging now popular in my city, they can monitor the market in real time and also see the efficient development but according to my own MT4 and MT5 analysis not too much different. There are some MT5 templates that are not in MT4. everyone loves his favorite platform for the best trading platform I've seen so far is a very useful and understandable MT4 so you can make a good profit after trading on this platform. This is the platform I use and many of me. friends are on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 230 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)