+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 230 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

Same goes to me, I have also used few other trading terminals from other brokers but mt4 is the most easiest and interesting trading terminal. I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. The most important thing in mt4 terminal is the availability of news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se MT4 sabse acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like bonus forum the most. Bonus forum pey kafi achi threads start ki jati hain aur un pey honey wali posts kafi informative hoti hai jis sey trading ko learn karna easy ho jata hai, yahan pey trading ka har type ka material bhi available hai aur yahan pey learning aur earning aik sath possible hai.................

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same goes to me, I have also used few other trading terminals from other brokers but mt4 is the most easiest and interesting trading terminal. I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. The most important thing in mt4 terminal is the availability of news.

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Mera Favourite platform Mt5 hai jo kuch months pehlay he released huwa tha to fori main nay isko install kar liya phir tab say main isko use kar raha hon aor main bohat khush hon isko use karne say kia kamal ka software hai Mt5 ka.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-07-05)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 1,148 Posts
    My favorite trading platform is MT4 software in PC and MT4 app in Android mobile. in starting I was only working on my PC in MT4. but now I have installed the MT4 app on my mobile phone. it's absolutely genius app it's saved my time and my effort so I am very happy with the result of this app is working fine for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-07-05)

Junior Member baniqayyum is on a distinguished road baniqayyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The social trading broker eToro maybe has not been the first to delve into this new field, but for sure it has been the company that more than anyone has given shape, awareness and visibility to what we now know as Social Trading. Today eToro, founded and still run by Yoni Assia, is a truly global investor community, where users have the opportunity to interact with each other as they would with a social network like Facebook.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to yaha par meta trader4 par hi trading karna sabse jayda pasand karta hoon, ye sabhi trader ke liye best hai, iska istemaal karna sabse easy hai, hala ki bhai meta trader5 maine kabhi use nahi kiya hai bhai.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms. most brokers provide facilities to trade at that time. I love MT4, but have experience about web trader and I also find the best because in web trader when you open or close any position, he never ask for reissue. there is only one problem. With mt5 it is an indicator. we can not find more indicators in mt5 than mt4. and So it is a very good platform to use in Forex trading therefore I will soon discuss some of the differences between new MT4 and MT5 which I will test recently Please note I only use demo cop rather than take sides between this and its predecessor is that MT5 looks more bulkier as per the point is the platform should allow for all types

Junior Member Kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have been using MT4 platform for almost 2 years i have found it very best for newbies because of it's simplicity of use. It's interface is quite friendly and we can easily trade and apply indicators. Options are set clearly like the chart type and the options for time like M15,M30,H1,H4,D1 etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 230 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)