+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 230 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader is a moderate and updated version that is We are in the world of this technology and we need to use modern to support us rather than MT5 is considered and intends to become an anticipated MT4 which is a client terminal including the editor compiler with access to users contributing free collection of device articles soft and help, but both are very similar in terms of providing services. When I started trading in forex, my friends advised me to use the MetaTrader 4 Platform because it was easy to use and that was what I had done and then I decided to try Metatrader 5, but after some time I returned to using MetaTrader 4 because the majority of indicators on the internet operate on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), FM1881 (2018-09-28), Unregistered (2)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,210 Times in 11,226 Posts
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-30), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-16), FM2127 (2018-09-19), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-27), Unregistered (1), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,387 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-30), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-17), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-12), Pak003 (2018-09-30), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-12), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best is MT4. We can apply most markers and we can make any arrangements. I have used MT5 too. The problem is the percentage of pointers is not good with that. and because it's only the bigger part of the broker does not need to endanger their money while they don't know how to use it properly. It's better to just demonstrate it and after that turn the note on mt5. Most users use mt4 to trade on forex while the meaning of all the mt4 we use is now made in 2010 or much earlier but I have never seen the MT5 trading platform because I have never used it so I don't have much idea about it, only this is a few advantages of mt5 that is on mt4 That's why maximum traders use the mt4 trading platform I also prefer MT4 because it's easier for me to get custom indicators or EA that can be used in MT4 rather than MT5

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-30), FM1881 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is so much platform I know but what I like most is trading on MT4 which means that you have to make sure that you always have the opportunity to trade the smallest way because of all the instant trading. MT4 is the easiest platform to exchange. I have used the cellular version too but it is not reliable and many features are not accessible in it. So I prefer MT4, and never tried MT5 but soon I wanted to try it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-09-28)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different nuances for dynamics with trade works to implement the best strategies with program scripts than for me, I prefer MT5 because of its appearance and I feel like MT4 seems a bit old so it is a very good platform for Forex trading to use than Sure meta traders You can therefore take a 30% bonus for every deposit you make on Instaforex whereas if your account in your meta trader will not take this.
    The only problem with MT4 is that it's too much time to connect you to the server and always says "No connection" and MT5 doesn't have a problem with just this platform we don't need to go to the trading floor and and I am one of them because it's very easy to use such as "Knowledgeless behavior is not accepted which is very easy to use and includes some unique features than I just started in forex trading. I still use meta traders because it is used on the advice of my friends who happen to have long forex trading

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the mt4 & mt5 platforms are good for instaforex trading. Currently we can use the mt4 & mt5 platform on our mobile devices. I always use the mt4 platform on my computer and mobile devices. We can easily complete our trading orders with the trading platform MT4 & MT5.
    The MetaTrader (MT4) platform has become the leading software standard for the Forex market to what speed is needed for MT5. I installed MT5 but did not fully load many indicators and EA developed but as I said in the last step I would say mt4 is much simpler in all the consequences of mt5 the mt5 is more complex and traders are still afraid of the reliability of the indicators there and the verser to get connections and very low memory sizes which is a big advantage for traders

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes every trade broker provides a different platform for trading. And I have a very MT4 experience for use on laptops and we use different indicators to make the best orders and get profitIt is easy to use and everyone can use it.
    My favorite type of platform 4 meta trader. This is the best and easiest platform. This pair's trading platform has a good chance for Meta5 traders. Mt5 is also difficult for traders. But MT4 is the easiest and most interesting trading terminal. So I want to say that meta trader4 is also best for every forex that is better.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading platform in the world is MT4. There are no other trading platforms that are more useful and more popular than this trading platform. I like using MT4 too, and until now I still really like using Mt4.
    A few days before I downloaded MT5 and I was very disappointed in MT5 because of that, note that MT5 has 21 different time frames. The verser for getting connections and memory sizes is very low which is a big advantage for traders who agree we as traders are not very familiar with MT5 and many brokers still use MT4 so I'm not sure if metaquotes will release MT6 because it's only a small amount that we can ignore

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But the real problem is we can't move with a platform that I think there is no big difference between digits and digits because digits work with numbers like nimble protection on MT5 through plug-ins or something but it's not I'm sure this platform will replace MT4 when launched on final release. But when I installed why it was only there at that time "Actions without knowledge were not accepted.
    The currency stock trading platform presents maps and also the method of taking orders. Just as trading platforms are useful for trading different securities such as stocks or maybe futures, almost everything can vary drastically which allows it to fluctuate in price tags.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 230 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)