+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 main bhai ko like kyai karo bhat best hi aur use main b easy hay and main is humsha he main forex tarde is saying ki hai ki aur aur software acha ni lagata hi mery friend mt5 main tarte karti hai muej b I don't like to talk but I don't feel like doing so much that I don't like the main business as it is the best thing to do. and I personally consider that I only use the MT4 platform and I never use the MT5 platform and don't know the difference between them, there is web trading too but I don't like the type of trading that I get comfortable MT4 and its usual use by many traders in the forex market ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 meray liye ek acha platform hai jiss ko me shuru say he use karta howa a raha hun or is pay kam karnay me mujhay bhot he behter or achi achi cheezon seekhnay ko mil pati hain me is bat say khush hun k me forex trading me insta forex ka hissa hun or is pay achi tarha say work kar raha hun.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the forex forum is the best online job that is reliable and trustworthy and the profits you earn will never be lost and you must have a good computer and internet connection so that you can trade and watch the market carefully and make the right ones enter the market so You can trade properly and in this way you will be able to become a good trader and expert. and MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms. More than a broker provides facilities for trading at that time. I like MT5, but have experience about online dealers, and find the best because on a web trader when you open or close any position, he doesn't ask for a re-quote. Trade on the Internet quickly and quickly.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platforms. most brokers provide facilities to trade at that time. I like MT4, but have experience about web traders and I also find the best because on a web merchant when you open or close any position, he never asks for a re-quote. Fast and fast web trading. and my preference is MT4 terminal on the desktop, which is the most convenient for me to trade on a trading account. Do your work on a platform like that which is best for comfort and understand the tools you are using. Basically more traders use the MT4 terminal in this Forex business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various types of trading platforms. Among them I can mention webtrader or metatrader. However, I think metatrader is the best way to trade. Simple and fast. Conversely, with webtrader, internet connection speed can be dangerous. In this business you may not accept technical losses. and I personally consider that the most suitable platform for me to trade is MT4 for Windows and for Android. But, I don't trade it manually. I trade it using EA in my VPS service that I have subscribed to with Instaforex.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good in general, my dear, you are right and for me, I certainly feel since I joined forex trading, my favorite platform so far is InstantForex and Forextime with ForexMetal as well. I really enjoy trading with these plates because they are one of the best brokers in the world. And also reliable and very easy to trade with them.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are two types of trading platforms that we can trade in the trading platform MT4 and MT5, but I also trade on the MT4 trading platform and also feel comfortable with MT4, because I also get lots of tools and trade easily, but the MT5 trading platform more effective, but I don't use it on my trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I prefer to trade on cellphones so I trade on mt4. Some brokers also allow other trading platforms such as mt5 or webtrader, but I feel more comfortable to trade on mt4, mt5 is also supported for android phones but is unrequited to trade here because I trade on mt4 for more than 4 years and feel very comfortable with I t.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course to me, I personally consider that I also join the Forex trading business having two types of trading platforms trading platforms mt4 and mt5 and I also trade on the mt4 platform and trade with confidence but never trade on the mt5 trading platform and have no experience about my dear m5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)