+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 230 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use the trading platform MT4.parce that it is easy to use and you can use custom indicators and it is widely used as if we get a problem their is a lot of resources for us we are ready aider.afin to install, and voila it should not take too much computing resources, we must concetere even on a net book and even the tutorial too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i classifie i thik that i will put the first platforem is the nettradex and the second mt4 platforem and they come the other platform i dont care about it because i trade in mt4 right now ..well i choose the ntradex because it is very easy and have a lot o collor all of them very clear the order sent quickly etc ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite platform is MT4. I think it is vary good platform. It has many indicator. You can Make your own in it.
    MT4 is vary easy for me to use. But many broker give many platform to use for different device.
    But I like to use MT4 platform.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like MT4 platform but there is many kind of platform in forex market. But i use MT4 because mt4 is popular platform and mt4 is very easy to use. I think mt4 platform is very easy to understand for newbie trader. I also use many platform. I use esignal but esignal is very expansive. MT4 is free of cost and it is very good for trader.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite platform is MT4. I like this platform very much. It is very easy to use for me. I think it is suitable for me.
    But forex broker has many good platform. Those platform has many useful system.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is my favourite platform. I have not tried the other platform before so I do not know how it looks like. Maybe I should download it and see how it runs. Can I run my current trading account on the MT5 platform?

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is best for trading. It provides many tools and facilities to trade efficiently. But one problem with MT4 is re-qoutes. It happens when the market is very volatile.
    I also have experienced web terminals for trading. They are very fast for opening/closing order. And very rare re-qoutes occur.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use the MT4 platform. because since the beginning of my trading here so I'm used to and is very familiar with MT4. I do not want to move to another platform because it would make me have to adapt to the new platform and it's just a waste of time

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer the MT4 platform because it is what I am used to. Many brokers offer the MT4 platform because it is easier to understand and manipulate. I have not tried the MT5 platform yet because MT4 is not giving me any problems.

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 for me now is the best platform to another platform in the appeal, the indicators that are inside the facility allows us to use a wide range of technical trading strategies, in MT4 allows to install automated trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 230 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)