+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 230 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Same like you I am too using MT4 and am quite satisfied with it, have'nt yet though even shifting to MT5 though i know it will be having some enhancements but did not get time to explore about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by YJSP View Post
    I traded some platform: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100..., but I love MT4 very much, I have not try MT5, so I do not know MT5. In mobile, I use MT4 also, that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil View Post
    I traded some platform: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100..., but I love MT4 very much, I have not try MT5, so I do not know MT5. In mobile, I use MT4 also, that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.
    wkwkwk... may i do it like that? -- of course not.

I have tried several trading platforms, and I think the best thing for me to now still MT4. probably because it was used, in addition to custom indicators are plentiful and easy to edit or to apply into the trading strategy. whereas for web-based platform is strongly influenced by the speed of internet connection, so it is not suitable for me because sometimes my internet connection is slow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    may to start say hi MT4 per hi trade kerta hoon orr isi ka aadi bhi hoon. sona hay kay MT5 bhi kafi acha platform hay laykin keuun kay ziada ter trader MT4 per hi trade kertay hain or iss kay indicators bhi asaani say mil jaatay hain to may isi per hi trading kerta hoon.

Junior Member bekantan is an unknown quantity at this point bekantan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On some platforms has unique characteristics, such as the example marketiva with chat features on its platform, and probably many more uniqueness to the other platform.
    But the best and popular to this day is Metatrader, as many have costum indicators favored by traders.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    I prefer to use mt4 platform because I think its pretty easy to use, and all filtur easy to understand.
    because first encountered this forex business, I've put on mt4 platform, so I was very familiar. mt4 used by most traders, because it's a lot of indicators or ea which is made for this platform. and it benefits us, because we have many options to use custom indicators and ea.

Senior Member azharfx is on a distinguished road azharfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujay Metatrader 4 bhot passand he kiyun k ye use karnay me bhot asan he is ko newbies b bari asani k sath use kar sakty he ye install karnay me b asan he aur use karnay me b.
    Mai nay daika he k ziada log MT4 hi passand karty he
    if you like my post then click on Thanks

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I think my favorite platform is MT4.You see,MT4 platform is so popular all over the world.What is more,I have been used to MT4.So I think I will enjoy MT4 so much during my trade there.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is best platforom.it is very simple and reliable to use.
    mt5 is quite cmplicated than mt4.so i always use mt4 because it is best and easy for everyone,but mt5 has some more advanced tool.there is only
    problem ,with mt5 that is indicators.we can not find more indicators,we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to mt4.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think mostly traders will prefer to use mt4 platform than any other platform. I ever knew if there are webtrading platform,
    mobilephone platform, java platform, and streamster (platform for Marketiva) but so far, mostly brokers provide mt4 as main
    platform.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is very best platform witch gives more information and knowledge about forex trading market and nod i feel comfortable to start my trading with confidence. For my trading i always prefer forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 230 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)