+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 230 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite platform is mt4 because this i did not trade with the other platform so i do not have proper knowledge about the other platform for this reason i like most this mt4 platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use Meta Trader 4 this trading platform is very best right now in forex market. many trader now trade in this platform. I also use web terminal if trader have internet connection then trader can use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    platform that I use now is mt4, and I would use forever. because it is easier in the run. I feel the platform is not complicated and always updated.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As far as i am concerned, the bets trading platform i have use is mt4, i compared it with many of the trading platforms all arroung the world and i can say that it is the best.
    very true that many use mt4 platform, I do not know what the reason, and I myself prefer to use this platform for all my seniors to use this platform that I choose it to make it easier for me in the process of learning forex.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as i am concerned, the bets trading platform i have use is mt4, i compared it with many of the trading platforms all arroung the world and i can say that it is the best.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I prefer the trading platform MetaTrader 4 is the best of any platform other although there are a lot of platforms such as the trading platform MetaTrader 5 and also the platforms on the web and on mobile phone but you have the experience did not I find a simple nor easy, such as 4 It's simple and we have become accustomed and analysis it is very easy and better. .

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use Meta Trader 4 this trading platform is very best right now in forex market. many trader now trade in this platform. I also use web terminal if trader have internet connection then trader can use it.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Web trading is more faster and accurate that is why it does not give any re quotes as trades are executed much faster. Also meta trader 4 is the best option for the traders who do not want to do web trading.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I have not tried any other kind of platform as I am so used to meta trader 4 and find it very convenient , simple and easier to use and also know about the different tools in it which makes my trading a lot more easier.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 230 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)