+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 230 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also really like metatrader MT4 because I think more advanced features. I am also interested in premises MT5 but I've never tried it. metatrader interesting because it can be applied to the trading robot and custom indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite broker is instaforex and my favorite platform is mt4 because mt4 is the longer trading terminal which have a lot of tools and function, and they all easy to understand. I can apply custom indicators and EAs without any problems. IFX and MT4 is the best...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fady10 is an unknown quantity at this point fady10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade through the trading platform MetaTrader 4 because it's so easy for me and I can deal with them in the implementation of the orders quickly ..... but I at the same time have not done using MetaTrader 5 I do not have the right experience to talk about it.....good luck

Member hassanyousaf13 is an unknown quantity at this point hassanyousaf13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using ,t4 trading platform to do trading. With my opinion mt4 trading platform is the best platform to do trading. There is also another best trading trading platform for trading and that is mt5 but i never trade on this platform.

Member donbapit is an unknown quantity at this point donbapit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite platfor for trading is the mt4 terminal its very simplea dn easy to handle the mt4 terminal while the mt5 terminal is very hard to understand and its confusing

Senior Member penolipa is an unknown quantity at this point penolipa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i love insta for my trading forex is the largest securities market in the world. Each business day governments and financial institutions move huge amounts of money from one currency to another as part of routine operations. Traders speculate on the Forex market as well . Because almost all Forex transactions are carried out on the Internet, many traders buy and sell currencies using their personal computers. To understand Forex, you'll need to learn the basic functions and features of the currency market and then practice Forex trading. You can do both without risking real money because virtual trading accounts are available from many Forex brokers like instaforex.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good platform in forex is the mt4 platform which will give you the more analysis of the market with the more good opportunity with the good analysis in the market so that to get the good money with the less efforts in market

Senior Member babulal is an unknown quantity at this point babulal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I have not tried any other kind of platform as I am so used to meta trader 4 and find it very convenient , simple and easier to use and also know about the different tools in it which makes my trading a lot more easier.

Senior Member babulal is an unknown quantity at this point babulal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I prefer to use meta trader 4 as it is my favorite trading platform as well and it is very easy and simple to use and have all the tools required for trading. Also I have heard that meta trader 5 is very good and we need to use it first to see the difference between the two.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    mujhe trading karte heu kayi saal ho gaye hai aur mujhe mt4 se acha koi bhi trading platform nahi laga
    maine beech me kuch time mt5 me bhi trade kiya tha lekin mujhe mt4 hi sbase acha trading platform laga aur me isse bahut khush bhi hon
    main mt4 sy bilkul satisfy ho koi k is maiin mujy work krny main bohat help or knowledge gain hota hy ... kisi bhi trader k lea ya ak bohat acha plat form hy or isimt4 sy mujy help mili k kis tra ap ko trade main ease hota hy .. is ky elawa or bhi platform hy but mt4 best hy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 230 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)