+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 230 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite platform or trading terminal is Meta trader -4. Because this software is convenient for every trader newbie and professional also. The meta trader-4 terminal having a very good features and it is very easy to use. Earlier the brokers having there own trading terminals. But now a days all the brokers are using the meta trader-4 terminals. Im working from last one n half years with this terminal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite platform is the platform that delivers convenience and is not confusing me and I can give you an advantage either directly or indirectly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member absforever is an unknown quantity at this point absforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using the meta trader 4 platform. It is so useful, with this platform, I can do any thing easily : open and close positions, use the take profit and stop loss easily, and lot of options with a low debit Internet connection. Till now, I heard lot about meta trader 5 and I hope know its new options and qualities.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer meta trader 4 more than any other platform as it get more analysis tools than flash trader also it is faster than it and i can save many account on it, also trading from it is easier and needs learning for very short time

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with MT4 and I love it. I have traded other broker that do not use metatrader platform and I think that MT4 is the best. There are lots of indicators that you can choose from and it is easy to understand.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cfxsignals View Post
    I think the best platform I have used overall is MT4. It is not good for scalping, but it is much better for charting. It really depends on your trading style and whether you are a swing trader or scalper
    I think MT4 is our best choice when I started to enter the market, I can easily learn how to use MT4 and it is convenient it is also the basic things that beginners need to learn

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the first time i know the forex trading im using MT4,i ever try MT5,but i think its not suit to me..im feel strange to the tools,so i go back to MT4,and keep on ussing MT4 platform until now,so this is my favorite platform i will never use another platform!!MT4 is the best!!goodluck!thx.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best platform I have used overall is MT4. It is not good for scalping, but it is much better for charting. It really depends on your trading style and whether you are a swing trader or scalper.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Member mare is an unknown quantity at this point mare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the trading platform mt4 because it is easy to use and offers several advantages facilitate trading as it's free of problems.And the majority of traders use.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    My favorite broker is instaforex and my favorite platform is mt4 because mt4 is the longer trading terminal which have a lot of tools and function, and they all easy to understand. I can apply custom indicators and EAs without any problems. IFX and MT4 is the best...
    aapne sahi kaha bhai, instaforex forex hi mere liye best broker hai, har facility is broker mein dekhne ko milti hai, main shuruwat se ishi broker use karte aa raha hoon, aur har month mujhe bonus bhi ishi broker se milta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 230 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)